GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The 335 Trojan and xminusx chat thread.

335 Trojan

Macro FTW.
i actually dont have any pictures, im on my phone.. just wanted to say hi and be a sarcastic ass as usual. Where have you been?

i've been creeping around. frequenting e90post more nowadays, but i still miss golfmkv of course.

i miss my gti too. a lot.

335 Trojan

Macro FTW.
we can trade for a day, im stage 2+ which equates to a shit ton of power to one front wheel as opposed to bi-turbo'd rear wheel goodness you got going on if you'd like.

twin turbos are overrated. they dont make as much power as you'd think.

BT time!

335 Trojan

Macro FTW.
hahah word. Twin gt30's would be fun.

I wonder if you could keep one stock turbo and put 1 gt35 or something that size.. have the smaller turbo spool the larger..

hrm. maybe.

surprisingly there is a big lack of BT talk on e90post. i guess having to replace 2 turbos scares people. i know it scares me.

xminusx

Banned
hahah one is costly enough, two is mind boggling. You have to pay to play I guess.

So 335, tell us a little bit about yourself, I know all the watching this thread (7 posts with 4 views) want to know why you sold the GTI, what school you attend, why you want to make sigs for people..

335 Trojan

Macro FTW.
hahah one is costly enough, two is mind boggling. You have to pay to play I guess.

So 335, tell us a little bit about yourself, I know all the watching this thread (7 posts with 4 views) want to know why you sold the GTI, what school you attend, why you want to make sigs for people..

Well, I am soon to be 21 year old male from Southern California. I love bitches and cars.

I sold my GTI because I was going to get a manual car, but ended up getting too good of a deal on my auto 335i to pass up.

I definitely have thought maybe I should have kept the GTI, but I love every day with my new ride.

xminusx

Banned
I think if my mkv ran correctly I would have a heart attack. Since I started to mod it, something or another has been a problem. I love driving it, but its a constant headache. I joke with friends that when Im done with this car Im buying a white s5 or 335i and slamming it on some HRE's and being done with it.

335 Trojan

Macro FTW.
I think if my mkv ran correctly I would have a heart attack. Since I started to mod it, something or another has been a problem. I love driving it, but its a constant headache. I joke with friends that when Im done with this car Im buying a white s5 or 335i and slamming it on some HRE's and being done with it.

same reason I'm not modding it for performance until after the warranty is over.

just cosmetics for now!