GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The Cannibal Generals of Liberia

Do Work Son

Go Kart Champion
That would make a great band name.

razr390

Go Kart Champion
I am very impressed with their English, even though it was an American colony "attempt", the fact that they speak English better than people who live here 200 years later says something.

DUBPL8

Go Kart Champion
I am very impressed with their English, even though it was an American colony "attempt", the fact that they speak English better than people who live here 200 years later says something.

The only successful American colony would be Hawaii.

razr390

Go Kart Champion
There's actually a 54 minute full video about it. It's really interesting and somewhat awesome that people go and show us the world that we don't know on a day-to-day basis.

Maybe I'm a bit bias because I'm majoring in International Relations, but the fact that this happens alongside what we do everyday.... scares me in a good way.

Do Work Son

Go Kart Champion
The only successful American colony would be Hawaii.

I don't know, Germany and Japan turned out okay after a little housecleaning.

johnnyveelish

Go Kart Champion
I don't know, Germany and Japan turned out okay after a little housecleaning.

guam had seen their best years. philippines with their insistent to be independent is lagging, had they stayed under the US they might have flourished and just behind japan. isn't liberia one of the countries giving snowden a home?

DUBPL8

Go Kart Champion
guam had seen their best years. philippines with their insistent to be independent is lagging, had they stayed under the US they might have flourished and just behind japan. isn't liberia one of the countries giving snowden a home?

Kind of like how South Vietnam flourished under a Catholic dictator by the name of Ngo Dinh Diem in the early 60's...oh wait never mind.

US track record in SE Asia is rather abysmal and horrifying, to say the least.

johnnyveelish

Go Kart Champion
Kind of like how South Vietnam flourished under a Catholic dictator by the name of Ngo Dinh Diem in the early 60's...oh wait never mind.

US track record in SE Asia is rather abysmal and horrifying, to say the least.

just read this. so what's your point about vietnam? i'd like to hear more about what you think and what you know.

edit: i'd also like to know what you think happened in guam.

DUBPL8

Go Kart Champion
just read this. so what's your point about vietnam? i'd like to hear more about what you think and what you know.

Unaware of how brutal a dictator Ngo Dinh Diem was? There's a reason why the French got their asses beat at Dien Bien Phu in 1955.