GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... Economy So Strong That eBay Hard Up For Business

cb1111

Innocent bystander? Was she not participating in a riot, trespassing on federal property? Sounds like a clear case of "play stupid games, win stupid prizes to me".

Also, way to miss the entire point of the BLM protests. It wasn't about the treatment of the protesters (not initially), but about police killing people who were very clearly not engaged in criminal activity (children playing, woman asleep in her bed, etc.).

So much to catch up on...

This post didn't age well, ha!

Also, gas stoves are superior if only for the ability to use a real wok.
View attachment 198796

I love grilled cheese.

The new guy sucks. He's like a Zrick / Jim hybrid, minus the good spirited sense of humor.
My sister has an induction cooktop in Europe that has an indentation for a wok. Works great. But yes, induction stoves aren't for "active" cookers. For that, gas is far better.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
Innocent bystander? Was she not participating in a riot, trespassing on federal property? Sounds like a clear case of "play stupid games, win stupid prizes to me".

Also, way to miss the entire point of the BLM protests. It wasn't about the treatment of the protesters (not initially), but about police killing people who were very clearly not engaged in criminal activity (children playing, woman asleep in her bed, etc.).

So much to catch up on...

This post didn't age well, ha!

Also, gas stoves are superior if only for the ability to use a real wok.
View attachment 198796

I love grilled cheese.

The new guy sucks. He's like a Zrick / Jim hybrid, minus the good spirited sense of humor.

She was helping to force the door open to an active session of congress. The rioters had guns, pipe bombs, and brought zip ties to take hostages.

She's was a terrorist.

Last edited:

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
We'd have been fine..it would have just taken us longer.....

The USA properly entered WW2 after Pearl harbour...up until that point the USA were also hoping that our stupid King & his girlfriend would just surrender to the Germans without any real fight (he was known to support the Germans)....when He abdicated that was another nail in the coffin....

Then after Pearl Harbour yes the USA helped us...at a great financial cost to the UK...basically if the UK had not agreed to the Marshal plan & the huge interest repayments etc...the USA would NOT have had that huge injection of cash & would have entered the 40's to 80's with way less money that it did otherwise....the UK basically propped up the USA bank...
There was the lend lease program prior to our actual entry into WWII.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
You suck. I'm nothing like that. You haven't read enough posts to categorize me.

You just liked a post supporting terrorism. Fuck you scumbag.

cb1111

We'd have been fine..it would have just taken us longer.....

The USA properly entered WW2 after Pearl harbour...up until that point the USA were also hoping that our stupid King & his girlfriend would just surrender to the Germans without any real fight (he was known to support the Germans)....when He abdicated that was another nail in the coffin....

Then after Pearl Harbour yes the USA helped us...at a great financial cost to the UK...basically if the UK had not agreed to the Marshal plan & the huge interest repayments etc...the USA would NOT have had that huge injection of cash & would have entered the 40's to 80's with way less money that it did otherwise....the UK basically propped up the USA bank...
Horseshit.

Still horseshit even after the edit. The UK (and the world as a whole) would have been in a sad state without the economic might and manpower of the US.

Last edited:

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
You just liked a post supporting terrorism. Fuck you scumbag.
I don’t support terrorism and was appalled by what happened yesterday. You don't know why I like any post without knowing my specific reason. Just stick to dick licking.

golfdave

Autocross Champion
There was the lend lease program prior to our actual entry into WWII.

Yep & that's also what I was talking about the two are tied partially together.. ..that had huge repayment cost for the UK & not fully paid off until 2006....

Quote from wiki on the lend lease.._
$31.4 billion went to the United Kingdom,

Payment was to be stretched out over 50 annual payments, starting in 1951 and with five years of deferred payments, at 2% interest.[86] The final payment of $83.3 million (£42.5 million), due on December 31, 2006 (repayment having been deferred in the allowed five years and during a sixth year not allowed), was made on December 29, 2006 (the last working day of the year). After this final payment Britain's Economic Secretary to the Treasury formally thanked the U.S. for its wartime support

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
I don’t support terrorism and was appalled by what happened yesterday. You don't know why I like any post without knowing my specific reason. Just stick to dick licking.

BS, you liked zricks post supporting terrorism. Your a piece of shit. When you like a post, it means you agree. You are human garbage.

jay745

What Would Glenn Danzig Do
Hungarian scout sausage FTW
20210106_230255.jpg

golfdave

Autocross Champion
The whole thing. Starting with that misconception that the UK would have OK ....

So nothing to disprove what I stated about the facts re the Marshal Plan or the lend lease scheme & just you "thinking" that the UK wouldn't have survived without the ol' USA coming to the rescue...

never mind I'll leave you to your own "thoughts"............

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
BS, you liked zricks post supporting terrorism. Your a piece of shit. When you like a post, it means you agree. You are human garbage.
Which post? I don't have time to scroll around looking for it. Getting ready for work. But I did notice that you posted a Fox link after nothing but criticizing them as being far right. So that makes you a hypocrite.

It's you're not your when you mean you are.