GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... Economy So Strong That eBay Hard Up For Business

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Rich people do rich people things. Bezos only makes 80k right?

And I don't have a problem with that. He employs over 500,000 people and growing by over 100,000 people per year at Amazon alone.
Probably employs over a million people in all of his businesses.

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
From the NY Times article, he apparently takes heavy losses and writes off personal expenses. NPR has an interesting read on it. Apparently he's battling the IRS over a tax return for 73 Mil in 2010.
https://www.npr.org/2020/09/27/9175...rting-that-he-paid-little-in-federal-income-t
https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2020/09/27/us/donald-trump-taxes.html
https://www.foxnews.com/media/new-york-times-and-trump-taxes-why-its-not-a-campaign-bombshell
I used to write off personal expenses through a business I owned so I'm guilty also.

Corprin

Autocross Champion
Meh, 1/3 of my personal income is tax exempt, who am I to complain.

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
I get to deduct almost $30,000 from my income for the mileage deduction from using my GTI for work. Of course I have high expenses using the car but nowhere near $30K per year.

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Trump has tested negative for Covid for 2 consecutive days and the company who makes the experimental treatment has received permission to use the treatment on severe cases immediately. It's also in final testing stage of testing to use for everyone.

EJBGTIVI

Autocross Champion
Last time I checked, income tax had nothing to do with what assets one holds.
If those assets are income generating like hotels and golf courses, they sure as hell do.

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
If those assets are income generating like hotels and golf courses, they sure as hell do.
Not when the income doesn't get passed down in the form of salary or dividends. A business is a separate entity unless it's a proprietorship. The business will pay taxes if it's profitable.

Last edited:

Corprin

Autocross Champion
Come on guys, let’s think about who we are talking about here.

He doesn’t receive an income. Everything he “has” is owned by some company, NPO, LLC or is gifted to him. His whole life, and everything therein, including his current position, is a front. It’s a con, a scam, a means to better himself at all costs. He’s a two bit publicity man with no actual substance. He paid $750 in taxes because that’s what piece of his pie his accountants and tax lawyers couldn’t hide in plain sight from the IRS.

How anyone believes a word that comes out of his mouth is evidence of our pending status as a failed state.

#notsure2024

StorableComa

Autocross Champion
Last time I checked, income tax had nothing to do with what assets one holds.
So you're telling me Trump doesn't have a stock portfolio at all? The man has income generating assets that are assigned to him and not the business.

Not when the income doesn't get passed down in the form of salary or dividends. A business is a separate entity unless it's a proprietorship. The business will pay taxes if it's profitable.
True, he reported losses and paid under 200k at all of his properties.

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Come on guys, let’s think about who we are talking about here.

He doesn’t receive an income. Everything he “has” is owned by some company, NPO, LLC or is gifted to him. His whole life, and everything therein, including his current position, is a front. It’s a con, a scam, a means to better himself at all costs. He’s a two bit publicity man with no actual substance. He paid $750 in taxes because that’s what piece of his pie his accountants and tax lawyers couldn’t hide in plain sight from the IRS.

How anyone believes a word that comes out of his mouth is evidence of our pending status as a failed state.

#notsure2024
Couldn't disagree more but I'm not going to engage in a useless piss fest.

Corprin

Autocross Champion
Couldn't disagree more but I'm not going to engage in a useless piss fest.

8367FBC5-9C7E-41F2-A682-B76CFEB03E8C.jpeg