GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... Economy So Strong That eBay Hard Up For Business

StorableComa

Autocross Champion
It isn't hard to breath in because you're healthy. A mask absolutely inhibits my breathing causing my 02 level to drop because I'm not getting enough unrestricted airflow.
Which is what we were pointing out to Zrick. I offered the suggestion of a face shield, as it wouldn't affect your breathing.

StorableComa

Autocross Champion
So you admit the mask has adverse effects. Thank you.

We have multiple witness testimony to the contrary. Just because you can do it doesn't mean there isn't a restriction. Try again.

Clearly sarcasm and comedy are lost on the youth.

Wherever they have @CNN at the airport, they hate Americans.

I'm sorry, but in light of the evidence you clearly have brain damage. Oxygen deprivation is not for everyone.

What relief are you getting if the mask is so easy to breath with??
But what about multiple sources from the right and left saying they have studies that they don't? Can we not trust Fox news now?!!?!?!??!?!?

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
But there would still be people out of work, as those companies would have to decide if the risk was worth it. Sometimes chasing after that last inch costs you a mile.

More than likely what would happen is you'd have legal or illegal immigrants offering their services cheaper to fill the void and establish themselves. Few company's over extend when their already doing well.

What risk? Getting more business and making more profit? If a company didn't want any new business they would just reject the work.

zrickety

The Fixer
Which is what we were pointing out to Zrick. I offered the suggestion of a face shield, as it wouldn't affect your breathing.
FURTHER PROOF THE MASK AFFECTS YOUR BREATHING!!
THANK YOU.

IanCH

Autocross Champion
Also I would just point out, that if you are in good shape financially and have a serious lung condition now might be a time to stop being in any situation where you need a mask. Take a sabbatical until things calm down...

zrickety

The Fixer
But what about multiple sources from the right and left saying they have studies that they don't? Can we not trust Fox news now?!!?!?!??!?!?
No. There is not a single reputable news source out there. You have to sift through all the bullshit to find the truth. I just find that Fox has less bias, doesn't mean it's 100%.

StorableComa

Autocross Champion
Healthy people have no issues with a mask, the point still stands ol' Zricky.. Please try again.

You say the virus is too small to be blocked by a mask, but oxygen is even SMALLER than the virus.. so how can the mask block it?

zrickety

The Fixer
Yes, because he has a pre-existing condition. Like all those people you say is okay to die a preventable death.
NOBODY CAN PREVENT DEATH. I tell this to my doctor wife all the time. She is really good at her job, doctor of the year, literally. But people still die. You can't make them live forever.

StorableComa

Autocross Champion
NOBODY CAN PREVENT DEATH. I tell this to my doctor wife all the time. She is really good at her job, doctor of the year, literally. But people still die. You can't make them live forever.
No, but you can wear a mask to reduce the chance of them catching a virus in the midst of a pandemic - thus helping them live longer.

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
You already have trouble breathing without a mask... You have a serious chronic lung condition. Why do you think the mask makes it worse? You probably would have needed to take a break to breathe in the same scenario sans mask.

Since the pandemic I've seen people literally sprinting up 4k vertical steep ass mountains wearing real tight fitting masks and you think the mask restricts your breathing. Get out of your own head.
Totally false. I'm not in my own head. I'm sure the fuck not imagining when it's hard to breath. Those people running up a mountain don't have COPD. It's outrageous that you guys even think you can argue with my reality. The only time I have trouble breathing without a mask is if I over exert myself. With a mask I don't get nearly as far as without to reach that same level.

StorableComa

Autocross Champion
What risk? Getting more business and making more profit? If a company didn't want any new business they would just reject the work.
Just because a business can expand, doesn't mean it's in the businesses best interest TO expand. Folding businesses are not automatically replaced by their competition. We wouldn't have things like food deserts and other economic issues if that was the case.

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Also I would just point out, that if you are in good shape financially and have a serious lung condition now might be a time to stop being in any situation where you need a mask. Take a sabbatical until things calm down...

Gee thanks for the advice. I could do what you said but I don't want to. I enjoy what I'm doing and it's a great way to get paid for driving my GTI and stoplight drag race a lot.