GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... Economy So Strong That eBay Hard Up For Business

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Lies, everyone knows bowling joints don't have half sizes!

I'll have to double check. I could have sworn they were a 9.5.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
But somebody should be able to drive drunk if they want to, since it's their body their choice?
I suppose you could look at it that way. Except that it's illegal to drink and drive and it's not illegal to not get the vaccine.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
I suppose you could look at it that way. Except that it's illegal to drink and drive and it's not illegal to not get the vaccine.

Prior to 1993, it was legal for a man to rape his wife in many states. I guess that was OK, since it wasn't illegal? I mean, it was legal to do.

Laws evolve and change over time, and aren't always a good barometer for what's "right".

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Prior to 1993, it was legal for a man to rape his wife in many states. I guess that was OK, since it wasn't illegal? I mean, it was legal to do.

Laws evolve and change over time, and aren't always a good barometer for what's "right".
Classic case of your whataboutism definition.

What is so difficult to understand? There currently is not a law that mandates the vaccine.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Classic case of your whataboutism definition.

What is so difficult to understand? There currently is not a law that mandates the vaccine.

And honestly, there should be.

The point being made when going down this path is that "my body my choice" goes out the window when that "choice" impacts those around them who have no say in the matter. If a woman gets an abortion, it doesn't impact the people around them in the grocery store. If someone drives drunk, it puts the people around them in danger, without them having a choice.

Same with vaccines. Someone refusing to get vaccinated puts others around them in danger without them having a choice.

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
And honestly, there should be.

The point being made when going down this path is that "my body my choice" goes out the window when that "choice" impacts those around them who have no say in the matter. If a woman gets an abortion, it doesn't impact the people around them in the grocery store. If someone drives drunk, it puts the people around them in danger, without them having a choice.

Same with vaccines. Someone refusing to get vaccinated puts others around them in danger without them having a choice.
I understand all of that. Why don't you lobby your elected officials to make the vaccine mandatory? That's more impactful. Arguing in this thread about it is useless.

brat_burner

Autocross Champion
not sure what to make of this
440BA3F0-A606-4AB8-A419-73C538C313BA.jpeg