GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... Economy So Strong That eBay Hard Up For Business

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
25 March? 🤣🤣🤣

Nothing in any of that states what killed him. If he committed suicide, does that mean the vaccine killed him?

Clearly, he couldn't deal with the fever and headache, and begged for the sweet release of death...

anotero

Autocross Champion
Random vent.

NPR local segment about how CT is prob going to be raising the bottle deposit from .05 to .10 (I support this) talking head says that this will double the amount consumers get back for bottles.

yeah, technically you are correct but that sure as heck ain't the truth.
"I support rising prices/taxes."
Mmmkay.

cb1111

Random vent.

NPR local segment about how CT is prob going to be raising the bottle deposit from .05 to .10 (I support this) talking head says that this will double the amount consumers get back for bottles.

yeah, technically you are correct but that sure as heck ain't the truth.
The talking head is an idiot. It makes no difference if the deposit is a penny or $10 per bottle. You pay it upfront and get it back when you return the bottle.

Some states have no deposit and won't even take bottles in recycling.

zrickety

The Fixer
So he got the vaccine in March, and died in June... What is the timeframe for blaming deaths on the vaccine? If a vaccinated person dies 6 months after getting the vaccine, is it still the vaccines fault? A year? Everybody who got the vaccine is going to die eventually, does that mean everybody's death gets pinned on the vaccine?
Longer than the 15 minutes they wait.
March to May is 2 months. I would say it warrants investigation. But likely his doctor will NEVER blame the vaccine. Bias.

zrickety

The Fixer
25 March? 🤣🤣🤣

Nothing in any of that states what killed him. If he committed suicide, does that mean the vaccine killed him?
'Cause of death has not been made known to the public'
One of his friends posted he was in a hospital bed. Doesn't sound like suicide to me.

JC_451

Autocross Champion
'Cause of death has not been made known to the public'
One of his friends posted he was in a hospital bed. Doesn't sound like suicide to me.
Take a bunch of pills and reach the precipice of death.

Someone finds your soon to be shell and they get you to the hospital.

However, you still don't make it.

Pretty easy to "die" from suicide at the hospital, come on man.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Longer than the 15 minutes they wait.
March to May is 2 months. I would say it warrants investigation. But likely his doctor will NEVER blame the vaccine. Bias.

I'd agree, it warrants investigation. The difference, I'd believe the outcome of the tests and investigation.

Still, you didn't answer the question. What is the timeline where it no longer warrants investigation? How long does it take for a death to stop being suspicious?

zrickety

The Fixer
Take a bunch of pills and reach the precipice of death.

Someone finds your soon to be shell and they get you to the hospital.

However, you still don't make it.

Pretty easy to "die" from suicide at the hospital, come on man.
LOLOLOL
Why would he get the vaccine to 'protect him from COVID' if he wanted to die?
Your logic does not compute.
By all accounts, he was a pretty happy dude.

zrickety

The Fixer
I'd agree, it warrants investigation. The difference, I'd believe the outcome of the tests and investigation.

Still, you didn't answer the question. What is the timeline where it no longer warrants investigation? How long does it take for a death to stop being suspicious?
Is it too much to ask that people live to the 'average' life expectancy unless there is a quantifiable illness or cause of death?
I'd say 2 months is suspicious. You've obviously made up your own mind that it's not.

zrickety

The Fixer
'Ok, it's been 15 minutes. You're still alive?'
'Yup.'
'Safe and effective.'

SMDH