GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... Economy So Strong That eBay Hard Up For Business

MuscleToMouse94

Drag Racing Champion
True. The 1st and 4th were overstepped because MuH COviD!!! The 10th is breached all the time, and everyone just ignores it.

Dont forget about the 14th!

j255c

Drag Racing Champion
How anyone can still support Biden is baffling.

anotero

Autocross Champion
Guess the president from a photo.

20220612_101333.jpg

zrickety

The Fixer
Does any governmemt official in the US give the slightest shit about the regular people? What the fuck is this?View attachment 252110
When I was a paramedic, we spent a long time doing Mass Casualty Incident training. It involves a large chunk of who's who in the incident command chain. Either this police chief is lying, inept, or the on site Feds confused him. All red flags to me. Uvalde was either an epic fail, or inside job.

zrickety

The Fixer
Though just today on FB some woman was calling a friend of mine a cult member for blaming Biden on gas prices.
I love how he blames Putin for all of the US problems, when Biden single-handedly destroyed our energy independence and admits it's a push to electrics (which we still can't sustain).

zrickety

The Fixer

zrickety

The Fixer

Dents27

Go Kart Champion
I feel bad for the Biebs, nobody should have to go through that. My Fiancée was really bummed when he postponed his show since she's a huge fan of his.

PerceivedShift

Autocross Champion
I love how he blames Putin for all of the US problems, when Biden single-handedly destroyed our energy independence and admits it's a push to electrics (which we still can't sustain).
On day one Biden signed several EOs basically declaring war on our energy industry to the praise of lefties everywhere. Now they want to buy more oil for some of the worst nations in the world. In a sense, liberals would rather export our pollution to other countries, which have much less regulations. In the end the world is worse off for it. Oh, and this oil money funds more terrorism for their military industrial complex.

zrickety

The Fixer
On day one Biden signed several EOs basically declaring war on our energy industry to the praise of lefties everywhere. Now they want to buy more oil for some of the worst nations in the world. In a sense, liberals would rather export our pollution to other countries, which have much less regulations. In the end the world is worse off for it. Oh, and this oil money funds more terrorism for their military industrial complex.
It's all convoluted money laundering in various 'slush funds.' Very few politicians talk about it, but some do. Majority players paid by lobbyists, who exponentially increase their corporations investments. Look at big oil's record profits Q1 and extrapolate, it's insane.

zrickety

The Fixer
I feel bad for the Biebs, nobody should have to go through that. My Fiancée was really bummed when he postponed his show since she's a huge fan of his.
His face and voice are his livelihood. Imagine the revenue he'll lose, with no one held liable. He might be able to afford some miracle stem cell treatment though, who knows.

Or a Dr. Strange type neurosurgeon.

drstrangefinger.jpg

zrickety

The Fixer
1655141242012.png