GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... California Nears $8 Gallon Gas - Biden Sends Zelenskyyy $61 Billion

zrickety

The Fixer
I posted it. IRL bro.

zrickety

The Fixer
Screenshot_20210129-090255.png

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
If she had knowledge of his plans, totally agree she should be in jail.

Want to talk about all the republicans that should share a cell with her after selling and buying stock after a secret pandemic briefing, then going out and telling the pubic it was the flu and no big deal?

Oh, hey, remember that time Trump admitted in interviews that he knew the pandemic was real but lied to the public to protect the stock market?

You are a fraud.

jay745

What Would Glenn Danzig Do
Gf wanted chick fil a last night....I've had it twice in the past and thought it was borderline terrible. Got their new spicy chicken sandwich and have to say it was pretty good. Their old sandwiches were a 2/10, the spicy chicken sandwich was a 7/10.

Still a shitty company overall but I was surprised. Might try a mayo cheese for lunch iono

PIGS ARE FLYING

zrickety

The Fixer
So 2 people in South Carolina have the COVID variant from South Africa.
But they don't have any travel history.
So how did they get it???
Variants are coming from people with the vaccine.

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
H
Gf wanted chick fil a last night....I've had it twice in the past and thought it was borderline terrible. Got their new spicy chicken sandwich and have to say it was pretty good. Their old sandwiches were a 2/10, the spicy chicken sandwich was a 7/10.

Still a shitty company overall but I was surprised. Might try a mayo cheese for lunch iono

PIGS ARE FLYING
Have you tried the mayo on your Chicago deep dish pizza? 😜

Acadia18

Autocross Champion

PIGS ARE FLYING

1611930965197.png

Whatever you do though, don't just slap some mayo and cheese between two slices of bread and call it a day. That's just disgusting.

cb1111

Sorry I have evidence the election was a sham. But please keep looking for free money.
Not free money you fucking liar. You made a public bet, you lost, you pay up. That's how it works IRL.

Go ask your mommy for the money. She already cut off your internet access one weekend and she knows you are a cheat, so maybe she'll bail out her little boy one more time.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
So 2 people in South Carolina have the COVID variant from South Africa.
But they don't have any travel history.
So how did they get it???
Variants are coming from people with the vaccine.
No, it means the new variants are already community spread. JFC you're dumb.

zrickety

The Fixer

zrickety

The Fixer
Not free money you fucking liar. You made a public bet, you lost, you pay up. That's how it works IRL.

Go ask your mommy for the money. She already cut off your internet access one weekend and she knows you are a cheat, so maybe she'll bail out her little boy one more time.
LOLOL triggered much?

zrickety

The Fixer
No, it means the new variants are already community spread. JFC you're dumb.
Travel has been restricted the whole year... How did it get to some random couple here??