GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... California Nears $8 Gallon Gas - Biden Sends Zelenskyyy $61 Billion

Corprin

Autocross Champion
Does the Taco one take up the entire mirror space?

Nope, it’s a little screen that appears in the left side, maybe 25-33%. I’d swap to the full 1.5 DIN screen factory head unit, but on the trail it hides behind the navigation tablet.

Keehs360

Autocross Champion
Nope, it’s a little screen that appears in the left side, maybe 25-33%. I’d swap to the full 1.5 DIN screen factory head unit, but on the trail it hides behind the navigation tablet.
Uhaul van my son rented a while back had the same thing

uglybastard

Autocross Champion
Jim and keehs still bickering, Gtifan angry at everything, electric car chat. I miss anything else?
I made an offer for a wager with zrick based on something he said. No word yet I think

brat_burner

Autocross Champion
Those are fine, I was thinking about the newer GM/Caddy one. When you check the regular side mirror, and then look at the rearview and it's a full on video image it's just weird.

Corprin

Autocross Champion
Those are fine, I was thinking about the newer GM/Caddy one. When you check the regular side mirror, and then look at the rearview and it's a full on video image it's just weird.

Ewww no

JC_451

Autocross Champion
In Rickety's world he's actually correct.

Such is the power of the alternate reality.

Keehs360

Autocross Champion
1612740764110.png

bro I hope there’s an option to drop out of white people history. Fuck it. I guess some folks figured out what race were the villains in every single piece of black history lectures 😂

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Jim and keehs still bickering, Gtifan angry at everything, electric car chat. I miss anything else?
Zrick paid up

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Gm has some cool EVs coming uo apparently