GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... California Nears $8 Gallon Gas - Biden Sends Zelenskyyy $61 Billion

Keehs360

Autocross Champion
1613280968778.png

The party is fucked.

Reactions: WAP

uglybastard

Autocross Champion
I mean, didn't black people's OJ Simpson get away with it too?
And then wrote a book hinting at his guilt...

Except with this one, there's video evidence of repeated efforts to undermine and inspire people to take action to take their country back. In a false pretense. We can bide our time waiting for Simpson to get on DJTs level, or...

Corprin

Autocross Champion
I had no doubt I was going to see what I saw. A spineless party looking for excuses to acquit. Shit, even that trashy lawyer brought up the “you can vote to acquit not because he might be guilty, but because of these other reasons.” There are some serious cowards in the congress.

Just like the crazies keep saying, it’s Trumps party now. Well. Hope you all are happy with that. 😁

zrickety

The Fixer
"Honest" politicians dont appoint corrupt judges
People make their own decisions. Even if the judges are not corrupt, there are reports their families were threatened. So nobody even considered looking at the evidence.

zrickety

The Fixer
Actually, you should collate all that and put it in the first post in the thread. Easy reference.
This has been done all over the internet...they delete youtube channels and ban users who speak to it.
If there was no evidence of fraud, they would happily allow access to the voting machines, do a forensic audit, be very transparent about the process.
The exact opposite has happened.

zrickety

The Fixer
1613313397681.png

cb1111

And then wrote a book hinting at admitting his guilt...

Except with this one, there's video evidence of repeated efforts to undermine and inspire people to take action to take their country back. In a false pretense. We can bide our time waiting for Simpson to get on DJTs level, or...
Fixed it for you.

He said "I want to tell you" (that I didn't do it) in the title of his book. By using those words, instead of "I didn't do it" says just the opposite.

I want to tell you that I'm a billionaire but that doesn't make it so - it actually means the opposite. If I were a billionaire then I wouldn't want to tell you, I would just tell you.