GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... California Nears $8 Gallon Gas - Biden Sends Zelenskyyy $61 Billion

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Depends on the steak place. It is kind of like ordering shoes online - that size 10 1/2 W that I wear might be a 10 or 11 - or 11 1/2.

I usually order it on the well'ish side of medium - which is usually a solid medium.
You might as well just eat a shoe.

GolNat

Autocross Champion
Should ordering a steak anything more cooked than medium be a felony?

Then lock me up. I’ll eat it medium but ask for it medium well when out.

I’m not a food connoisseur tho. Meat and potatoes kinda guy.

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion

GolNat

Autocross Champion
It has a flavor when cooked more then medium it’s just a different flavor and it’s one that I like. I don’t use steak sauce just eat it straight up with whatever seasoning is in it.

Phur

Autocross Champion
Then lock me up. I’ll eat it medium but ask for it medium well when out.

I’m not a food connoisseur tho. Meat and potatoes kinda guy.
If you are a meat and potatoes kinda guy, you should definitely care about your meat.

GolNat

Autocross Champion
If you are a meat and potatoes kinda guy, you should definitely care about your meat.

Good point!

I do like the taste of more than medium meat but I also don’t eat steak much because I’m cheap.

No sweet potatoes tho they are nasty.

Phur

Autocross Champion
Lil salt pepper and butter is all that’s needed if the meat is high quality. I save the steak sauce for cheaper cuts.
I will only eat ribeyes now. (and occasional flank steak) I've eaten enough steak to know what I prefer. It costs too much to be disappointed by a cheaper cut. I also like a bit of kick with my steak. I usually grill it (charcoal) with blackened seasoning and olive oil... rare, with a good sear. I love a good chimichurri with the flank steak.