GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... California Nears $8 Gallon Gas - Biden Sends Zelenskyyy $61 Billion

riceburner

Autocross Champion
i agree with ejbgtivi, how old are you again, zrick? what the hell man lol. my grandma has been a few coughs away from dying for who knows how many years, but luckily she is still around, thanks if nothing else than to quarantining and wearing a mask. now, of course, ideally the world would be a little more 'at your own risk', in which case she has personally eliminated most risks, but wow. what if she went to the store, a bunch of people were mishandling her groceries, not wearing masks, sick people just being out and about, she could have just gone, due to someones ignorance.

jay745

What Would Glenn Danzig Do
i agree with ejbgtivi, how old are you again, zrick? what the hell man lol. my grandma has been a few coughs away from dying for who knows how many years, but luckily she is still around, thanks if nothing else than to quarantining and wearing a mask. now, of course, ideally the world would be a little more 'at your own risk', in which case she has personally eliminated most risks, but wow. what if she went to the store, a bunch of people were mishandling her groceries, not wearing masks, sick people just being out and about, she could have just gone, due to someones ignorance.
She doesn't count according to Zrick, because she's old anyways. Guy is a complete narcissist and fake news.

oddspyke

Autocross Champion
Serious question for zrick, if it's ok that people who will "die soon anyway" die now instead, what is your definition of "soon"? Can I murder someone over 85 and it doesn't count? Where do you draw this imaginary line on age or health where they are close enough that the grim reaper gets a gimme?

Follow up, doesn't this same logic apply to your favorite go to comparison, heart disease? By your logic, those people don't matter anyway because they're overwhelmingly old and have co-morbidities as well.

brat_burner

Autocross Champion
This made me wonder what my grandparents would think of all this if they were still around. Also, 80ish year old woman spotted at gym today with no mask.

JC_451

Autocross Champion
I'll call a person whatever they want to be called.

I'm not going to ask your fucking pronouns though.

Amazon is being sued by a Transgender dude who wants pregnancy leave 😐

All people deserve respect, individual persons have to earn that respect from others though. You don't get to be a unique, individual snowflake and a hypocritical asshole though.

Last edited:

zrickety

The Fixer
Serious question for zrick, if it's ok that people who will "die soon anyway" die now instead, what is your definition of "soon"? Can I murder someone over 85 and it doesn't count?
Ask the Democrats, they want death squads to say who lives or dies. I am simply pointing to the data, there are a dozen other things that will kill you before COVID. Statistically. All the fear mongering from the media and doctors in the pocket of politicians or big pharma is FAKE news. I refuse to take part in it. You want to live your life in a bubble, afraid of everyone who might have this virus that less than 1% of anyone has. And 99% survive. SMDH

StorableComa

Autocross Champion
FB_IMG_1601760670894.jpg

oddspyke

Autocross Champion
Ask the Democrats, they want death squads to say who lives or dies. I am simply pointing to the data, there are a dozen other things that will kill you before COVID. Statistically. All the fear mongering from the media and doctors in the pocket of politicians or big pharma is FAKE news. I refuse to take part in it. You want to live your life in a bubble, afraid of everyone who might have this virus that less than 1% of anyone has. And 99% survive. SMDH
I take it that means you won't answer the question and will just keep changing the subject?

oddspyke

Autocross Champion
If I ever go back to school for a masters in economics, my thesis is going to be on the relationship between how often someone says "facts" vs how much they actually present factual evidence. Definitely noticing an inverse correlation.

JC_451

Autocross Champion
Since the introduction of alternative facts we've lowered the bar below the ocean when it comes to what some people will believe.

Facebook and the like are direct taps into the minds of large numbers of the populace. A lot of people don't even have original ideas of their own anymore. They just get all their information from one source and never question the legitimacy of it.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
That's interesting. I would bet Trump did not know this backstory of Regeneron. I didn't.
SO WHEN ARE WE GOING TO ADDRESS THE EPIDEMIC OF DOCTORS KILLING THEIR PATIENTS??
Medical errors are a leading cause of death, and we are supposed to listen to them?

You mean address it with licenses, governing bodies, millions of regulations? We already do that.

zrickety

The Fixer
I like your meme. The conspiracy is that face masks work. THEY DON'T.
I farted at Disney, my wife gave me a hard time.
Me 'Don't the masks work?'
Her 'Yes'
Me 'So a fart is smaller than the virus?'
Her 'Yes'
CDC 'Masks don't work against smoke'
Virus 'I'm smaller than smoke'

WHERE IS THE LOGIC