GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... California Nears $8 Gallon Gas - Biden Sends Zelenskyyy $61 Billion

zrickety

The Fixer

brat_burner

Autocross Champion
So I'm closing on a house tomorrow at 10am...fucking mortgage company just sends me an email at 4pm saying woopsie....they made a mistake on the closing costs and it's 6 grand more than they told me. WHAT THE FUCK.

Fuck storming the capitol. Storm compass mortgage headquarters 😠
I haven't been this mad in about 15 years
That's fucked. Years ago some people almost got my parents with a bogus email trying to change payment instructions.

zrickety

The Fixer
1619734190710.png

Acadia18

Autocross Champion

So what's the resolution? Either pay up or have to walk? Enough raging to get them to foot the $6k messup?

cb1111

Not among conservatives. In fact, Ricky is parroting conservative media that it wasn't a riot, they were invited in and just strolled around.

This revisionism has fully saturated conservative spheres. Even the republican initially critical, have walked back their criticism. Most will walk away with a slap on the hands.

Meanwhile in conservative states, even peaceful protesters are being criminalized.

You're almost as bad as Jim in the apologist category.
Horseshit. You need to learn the difference between conservatives and whack-a-doodles. While whatever sites that zricky quotes claim to be "conservative", they are right wing whack jobs.

Mainstream conservative media (FOX for example) called it what it was - an illegal breach/riot/whatnot.

zrickety

The Fixer
Horseshit. You need to learn the difference between conservatives and whack-a-doodles. While whatever sites that zricky quotes claim to be "conservative", they are right wing whack jobs.

Mainstream conservative media (FOX for example) called it what it was - an illegal breach/riot/whatnot.
Capitol police literally opened the doors and waved them in.

cb1111

Gas them on the steps. Pull out the fire hoses to push them back. The second they breach the building, start stacking bodies.

That also is not addressing the violent ones outside the building. There should have been DM’s dropping those on the steps harming officers. They were on the roofs, why not green light them? Was a sad day for our nation, moreso since so many fucking idiots think it was okay.

A vast majority of the people yelling about communism and fascism wouldn’t know what it was if someone was standing on their neck wearing a jackboot in a gulag.
Why don't use water cannons like the Germans? That clears protestors real quick.

I don't comprehend those that think that this was the correct reaction for whatever reason. And yes, those clowns have no clue what communism or fascism is - or democracy for that matter.

cb1111

Banks get away with murder in this market. That's why I only go with well regarded mortgage companies (in our case Navy Federal) because they don't pull this shit. If there is an error then it'll be raised well before closing.

There has also been an uptick in scams - where you get an email purportedly from your lender saying you need to send a check and include a bank account different from the original one

In your case, the bank knows you have no choice.

JC_451

Autocross Champion
Yeah and since there's no provisions in my contract for my mortgage company fucking up, if I walk away I lose the 6500 earnest money I already paid.
I bought my condo and then 6 months later had to eat $3500 for a new furnace. Thanks home inspector.

I would just pay them.

What's 6 grand more against hundreds of thousands in the future.

JC_451

Autocross Champion
Why don't use water cannons like the Germans? That clears protestors real quick.
I think the underlying problem was a total lack of preparation for any kind of bad behavior from the crowd.

With a larger police presence and an immediate push back I seriously doubt they ever even come close to getting inside the Capitol.

jay745

What Would Glenn Danzig Do
Banks get away with murder in this market.
In your case, the bank knows you have no choice.
Exactly. They don't care at all. My mortgage officer sent me back an email after I bitched them out saying "honest mistake, sorry" so nonchalant and they don't care in the least.
I bought my condo and then 6 months later had to eat $3500 for a new furnace. Thanks home inspector.

I would just pay them.

What's 6 grand more against hundreds of thousands in the future.
I'm going to pay it because what other option is there. Still mad though.
Almost sounds like banks are the literal mafia and this is just the price of doing business :unsure:
^ yep

cb1111

I think the underlying problem was a total lack of preparation for any kind of bad behavior from the crowd.

With a larger police presence and an immediate push back I seriously doubt they ever even come close to getting inside the Capitol.
I don't know what instructions the Cap Police were given, but they had the wherewithal to stop this before it happened. Part of the problem is the situation in DC and the lack of coordination between law enforcement and the restrictions on them. MPD for example, can't enter cap grounds.

Another issue is (was) the DC government's belief that - because guns are effectively illegal in the city - that there wouldn't be any widespread violence - even if the coordination meetings said otherwise.

Finally, there was the belief that a bunch of white guys wouldn't riot