GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... California Nears $8 Gallon Gas - Biden Sends Zelenskyyy $61 Billion

anotero

Autocross Champion
Wrong I never heard of that until you did it. But when you say someone is something what do you expect them to do other than defend themselves? It's easy to say something about someone whether it's true or not and then use that phrase when they defend themselves.
You don't have to defend yourself. You can just shit on him more than he shits on you, at which point this tender pussy will block you. It's a bit of pity he doesn't read my comments, but I think I shit on his sorry head enough. A racist virtue signalling hypocritical merc like him needs to know he's a pitiful lowlife that will die under a fucking bridge. At which point the world will truly become a better place.

Strange Mud

Autocross Champion
I think the underlying problem was a total lack of preparation for any kind of bad behavior from the crowd.

With a larger police presence and an immediate push back I seriously doubt they ever even come close to getting inside the Capitol.
maybe. However when you look at size of crowds compared to what you can realistically have for defense it would be difficult at best
Finally, there was the belief that a bunch of white guys wouldn't riot
yes and white folks are way less likely to get shot :(
I'd defend my house, family and person, sure.

But you're intentionally ignoring my point.

The only time in our history that people start talking about killing rioters and protesters is when it's brown and black people. When white people do it, they're patriots and fighting for rights, or it gets downplayed, like 6 Jan. When black people do it, they get called terrorists. Ironically, the root of most of our gun laws is black people arming themselves to protect themselves against the government and white mobs.

All over the country, conservatives are passing laws to criminalize even peaceful protesters, by making them responsible for anyone that commits a crime at the protest. Also legalizing vehicular manslaughter.

And you didn't answer my question. What civil rights movement in history didn't require violence to affect change? You blame the oppressed, but don't get all that upset at the oppressors, because you personally aren't affected. That's just the reality. Until that changes, the violence will continue.
Don't lump me in with others. I have always been a believer in defense regardless of who I am defending against. I agree with many of your points but once anyone resorts to rioting/looting it changes. Peaceful protest but like free speech there are limits with the "fire" in a movie house being the easy example

If you think violence is the only way to create change you need to look at Ghandi & MLK, (and I know how it ended up for both of them) Have things improved enough? NO. But only with the majority of people behind you can you get change to happen. Riots/looting turn the vast middle ground against you. Peaceful protesting, blocking intersections instead of starting fires and grabbing clothes. I wonder how much different things would be if instead of Trump we had a President that was not as divisive.

Since the vast majority of us would defend out own why is shooting looters/rioters bad for others. Yeah set ups with fire hoses/tear gas would be better but I know what I have available to use and a garden hose/poison ivy spray wouldn't cut it. If a friend owned the local big box store and needed my help I would give it

Last edited:

JC_451

Autocross Champion
I don't agree at all with business owners or property managers or the police defending property with lethal force.(talking specifically about riot situations, I'm not against home defense or a business owner protecting his property from armed robbery)

I also don't agree with rioting at a protest every time the sun goes down.

I feel like in all these situations having more awareness beforehand could solve almost all of these problems.

Shooting people is too easy of an answer. I don't think it's fair for businesses to be destroyed or property damaged but I don't want to live in a society where killing people over some nighttime mayhem is something that's acceptable.

zrickety

The Fixer
Not really, just a standard 2 car with a big driveway. Not ideal but everything else about the house is exactly what we were looking for so I compromised. The lady already knows it's a one car garage and our dailies are driveway queens because the racecar needs space. I need a nice size work bench so 2 cars in there won't work.
This is the same setup I have.

zrickety

The Fixer
Biden "We the people is the government."
It's actually the exact opposite.
They want to indoctrinate your kids from birth, paying 93% of childcare with YOUR tax money.
Elderly care with YOUR money.
Then 'free college' for everybody, with YOUR money.
When you tax everyone at 40% on what they earn, tax them again when they buy food, tax them again when they invest, tax them again when they die... WTAF
No one and nothing will be free in Biden's future America.
You should watch these numbers skyrocket...it's insane. The last thing we need is bigger government.

1619786577178.png

Last edited:

zrickety

The Fixer
The federal government increases the deficit by $10,000 every second.
They are overspending us into oblivion.