GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... California Nears $8 Gallon Gas - Biden Sends Zelenskyyy $61 Billion

anotero

Autocross Champion
Different kind of antibodies, you're also about 20 pages late with your bullshit incorrect take. :sleep::sleep::sleep:
He asks a question, your new england ass goes straight for the insults. They should dig a trench between your house and the rest of the continent so you can go chill with Nova Scotia.

anotero

Autocross Champion
i am trying to NOT spread misinformation.

I got the fauci ouchy a few weeks back then started hearing everyone say 'oh if you got your vaccine you don't need to wear a mask anymore!"

i thought, based on purely my own suppositions - how would that be the case? you could be carrying the virus and spread it, being asymptomatic because your body is overcoming the virus! A vaccinated person could be a super spreader!

But on the other hand, your body is fighting the virus once it enters the body, therefore kind of 'killing it' to the point where its not transmissible. Right?

Or, since your immune system takes some time to recognize it needs to fight something, could you still carry the virus just the same as if you were not vaccinated? Or atleast until your body starts fighting it off?

I don't know what to believe. Can one of you plebians help me pls
It's transmissible when you are sick (the cocentration is high in your body and therefore high in body fluids). You sneeze in someone's face and they may get sick. If you have no symptoms, people around you are fine.

anotero

Autocross Champion
Interestingly enough, I just had a discussion with the CDC on this today. Here is how they explained it to me in layman's terms:

A person doesn't just pick up the virus and pass it on. In an unvaccinated person, the virus is picked up, replicated in the body and shed by breathing, sneezing, coughing etc. The body replicates the virus even if you have no symptoms. In short, your body becomes the petri dish to grow the virus.

If you're vaccinated, the virus doesn't replicate, so there is nothing of significance to spread when you cough or sneeze. that ptri dish has been scrubbed clean and has nothing that the virus can use to grow.

More simplified, the virus that you pick up is no big deal to others until it replicates in your body.

This is one of the most effective vaccines ever developed.
If it replicates enough for the concentration to become dangerous to others when you sneeze, cough (fucking turn away and cover your face), spit, that means it's dangerous for you and you are already symptomatic. With a minor +/-.

anotero

Autocross Champion
Does the science support this? What they are saying is those who have achieved natural antibodies to the virus are not free from further infection? Is that also not the case with those vaccinated, can they not still be infected? I have read multiple articles stating there is still a chance vaccinated can become infected. I have also read those who have natural antibodies have a higher chance of not becoming reinfected. On the flip side I have read those who are vaccinated are better prepared to not become infected versus those with natural antibodies. My bottom line is no one really knows and they are just throwing words to the wind because let's face it, our government and politicians, to include the CDC, have shown they can be trusted.
Fauci said no masks last spring. I'm going by that.

anotero

Autocross Champion
'Science' supports whoever funded it. I'm assuming you meant they CAN'T be trusted. The reality is these pharma goons do their own safety studies, the FDA rubber stamps it, and it's all a sham. There are a number of doctors who don't have this conflict of interest, and they will tell you that natural immunity trumps anything in that shot. Thousands of people are posting how not safe and not effective the vaccines are.
Basic common sense about how the world ruled by corps works. Too difficult for the unicorn believing snowflakes to grasp.

cb1111

That's a good point and I question I posed as well and am still waiting for an answer - but - I've seen far more reports of multiple COViD cases (reinfections) vs post-vaccine infections.

Yes, politics often get in the way. On the Federal side, we have the executive order that says "thou shall wear masks in federal buildings at all times" that hasn't been rescinded yet the White House has said "go ahead and take you mask off if you are fully vaccinated" and we're trying to figure out how to deconflict the two.

You're right that there is a lot of discussion out there - even within the FDA/CDC - but - those organizations tend to err on the side of caution and they know that the vaccine works. They aren't that sure about "natural immunity".
Does the science support this? What they are saying is those who have achieved natural antibodies to the virus are not free from further infection? Is that also not the case with those vaccinated, can they not still be infected? I have read multiple articles stating there is still a chance vaccinated can become infected. I have also read those who have natural antibodies have a higher chance of not becoming reinfected. On the flip side I have read those who are vaccinated are better prepared to not become infected versus those with natural antibodies. My bottom line is no one really knows and they are just throwing words to the wind because let's face it, our government and politicians, to include the CDC, have shown they can be trusted.
Apparently, that "natural immunity" is only effective for about 90 days. The CDC equates "fully vaccinated" and "recently recovered" only if the illness was less than 90 days ago.

Sorry zricky, you're screwed.

Escape Hatch

Autocross Champion
Apparently, that "natural immunity" is only effective for about 90 days. The CDC equates "fully vaccinated" and "recently recovered" only if the illness was less than 90 days ago.

This is incorrect, I tested for antibodies two weeks ago after being infected 7 months ago and they are still present. Again, bad information from the scientists.

oddspyke

Autocross Champion

Zrick should volunteer to be repeatedly exposed to covid so he can prove his immunity is superior.

Strange Mud

Autocross Champion
'Science' supports whoever funded it. I'm assuming you meant they CAN'T be trusted.
serious ?

Do you honestly believe the majority of scientists lie? anything more than yes/no plz explain

Last edited:

Subliminal

Autocross Champion
serious ?

Do you honestly believe the majority of scientists lie? anything more than yes/no plz explain
Majority? Not necessarily. But we like to look at scientists (which is really a pretty vague term) as the oracles of truth but in reality scientists are people too with their own biases/flaws/etc. and when someone says "scientists say..." that doesn't mean ALL or even the majority of scientists have come to that same conclusion or agree with it.

Not to mention science is the pursuit of information. Much like doctors "practice" medicine, it's an evolving discipline.... scientists used to say the earth is the center of the universe. Scientists used to believe the Earth was flat. Scientists used to classify homosexuality as a mental illness. etc etc

Subliminal

Autocross Champion
To add to my last post- Scientists are in the same camp as the government and the media...

Consider someone who believes everything the government tells them is a lie. Now consider someone who believes everything the government tells them is the truth.

Both are verifiably false and both are equally just as crazy to believe

oddspyke

Autocross Champion
Majority? Not necessarily. But we like to look at scientists (which is really a pretty vague term) as the oracles of truth but in reality scientists are people too with their own biases/flaws/etc. and when someone says "scientists say..." that doesn't mean ALL or even the majority of scientists have come to that same conclusion or agree with it.

Not to mention science is the pursuit of information. Much like doctors "practice" medicine, it's an evolving discipline.... scientists used to say the earth is the center of the universe. Scientists used to believe the Earth was flat. Scientists used to classify homosexuality as a mental illness. etc etc
Not trying to discount what you are saying, but i think it's important to note that medical doctors are not scientists. To use an analogy, it's like the difference between a mechanic and an engineer. Some doctors go into research fields and are also scientists, but the average doctor is not collecting data or doing causal analysis, they repeat what they know, easter egg like crazy, and operate on flawed assumptions.