GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... California Nears $8 Gallon Gas - Biden Sends Zelenskyyy $61 Billion

zrickety

The Fixer
1603934758662.png

Corprin

Autocross Champion
35 people succumbed to Darwinism. Are we supposed to wear sweaters and stay indoors forever because a few stupid froze? Where do we draw the line in the sand?

YES. WHEN IT'S COLD AS BALLS, I DRESS FOR IT. IF IT'S TOO COLD I WILL DEPART.
wtaf

where do you draw the line in the sand? I don’t need more than 225k deaths to wear my hat at gloves. Shit I don’t need 35 to die for me do the same. The government doesn’t need to force me to wear them or even suggest it, because self preservation.

Much like wearing a mask and other ideas related to self preservation during a time when a global pandemic could kill me.

Is this the same, well not quite. I can’t get hypothermic if a naked dumb ass in the Arctic breathes on me.

One thing about the media hyping up Trump leaving his Zombies in the cold.

That's like throwing another match on an inferno considering they've already basically accused him of murdering the Covid victims.

Not trying to be an apologist but its ridiculous to go after this story like it's a big deal.

Honestly, I think they are all idiots, so believe me when I say I laughed when my wife told me about it.

But leaving your people with their cheese in the wind doesn’t exactly imply strong leadership qualities.

zrickety

The Fixer
The government doesn’t need to force me to wear them or even suggest it, because self preservation.
Welcome to the resistance.

zrickety

The Fixer
Oh you know what, I did see the Cannonball run story...after the fact. They used an Audi that looked like a police car. Genius really. My point was I didn't hear about BEFORE it happened or I might have tried to go. Wife would have shot me down, but a guy can dream.

Corprin

Autocross Champion
Welcome to the resistance.

Resistance? Just because I don’t need someone to tell me to wear a mask doesn’t mean I don’t, nor spread bullshit conspiracy theories about it.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
I see people wearing winter coats and hats. What a bunch of sheep! LOL! I did my own research and found that only 1,500 people die of hypothermia in the US per year. That's only 0.0005% of the population. They live in fear of something that 99.9995% of people won't die from.

It gets better. 87% of people who died of hypothermia were wearing coats and hats, and they still died! Coats and hats don't work!

brat_burner

Autocross Champion
Oh you know what, I did see the Cannonball run story...after the fact. They used an Audi that looked like a police car. Genius really. My point was I didn't hear about BEFORE it happened or I might have tried to go. Wife would have shot me down, but a guy can dream.

Who used an Audi?

People from Nebraska crying about weather in the 20's and 30's? Unlikely

zrickety

The Fixer

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
The upside to Trump winning, is that he's doing such a bad job, and is so incompetent, his cult followers will suffer the consequences of their stupidity, just as his long list of marks in the past have. If Biden comes in and AGAIN, fixes a republican mess, they'll suffer the consequences of their own stupidity. Stupidity has become a virtue. It's time for it to hurt again.

Make Stupidity Hurt Again. #MSHA.

It isn't very catchy, but we can work on it.

When was Biden president before to fix a republican mess? I wasn't aware he had been president previously.

jay745

What Would Glenn Danzig Do
I see people wearing winter coats and hats. What a bunch of sheep! LOL! I did my own research and found that only 1,500 people die of hypothermia in the US per year. That's only 0.0005% of the population. They live in fear of something that 99.9995% of people won't die from.

It gets better. 87% of people who died of hypothermia were wearing coats and hats, and they still died! Coats and hats don't work!
10/10 gold.

zrickety

The Fixer