GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... California Nears $8 Gallon Gas - Biden Sends Zelenskyyy $61 Billion

zrickety

The Fixer

cb1111

It's 100% certain that covid 19 misinformation has killed people. It's 100% certain that zrickety has participated in that misinformation here and on other platforms. It's 100% true that Jim is in the highest risk group for a breakthrough infection and serious illness due to his age and medical history.

Like I've said, Zrickety is trying to kill Jim. There's no doubt about it.
Sad but true

anotero

Autocross Champion
Interesting that you think people should have the right to choose whether or not to get a vaccine, but not what food they eat. You support banning certain chemicals in food? Why not just inform and let people do their own research?

MuH fReDuMb! MuH yElLoW#5! MuH mOuNtAiN dEw!
Lol. What a load of crap. Why ban asbestos and leaded gasoline? Why not let people do their research and choose what homes to live in and what gas to burn?

anotero

Autocross Champion
I disagree, it is mostly the failed trust in our elected leadership. Those who are not willing to get the vaccine I bet also do not trust the government.
THIS. Like times a million. Refusal to vaccinate against covid is a measure of government trust or lack thereof. And not just in the US.

cb1111

If I was to get Covid in spite of being vaccinated it wouldn't be because of any information Zrick posted. I would be willing to bet because of having COPD I've been more cautious or at least as cautious as anyone.
I'm still the only one who said that they used gloves touching anything, door handles etc.
Depends on how you look at it. If you got COVID because zricky convinced the guy that gave it to you that he shouldn't get vaccinated, the yes, it was because of what zrick posted.

I applaud you for being cautious but by supporting zricky you are contributing to the problem. Zricky posts some outrageous shit as fact when anyone looking at his "data" can see that it is blatantly false - but there are lots of morons out there that take his posts at face value. By "liking" his posts, you are validating his bullshit.

I'm not sure that you understand how dangerous misinformation is, but I'll try to explain it. Watch the same topic on CNN and FOX, MSNBC, OAN, RT etc. and you can see two completely different stories and each - on their face - is presented in a way that appears credible. Which side is right? If you pick the wrong side on some topics, then it may just kill you. And to make it more complicated, one side might be right part of the time and the other side may be right the other time.

A quick comment on gloves. Your skin generally is a great protector and relying on gloves can be dangerous because of the "I'm wearing gloves, I'm OK" mindset. You touch something bad with your glove, then touch that glove to your face and you're screwed - and I'm not saying that you're doing that, but additionally, how many people know how to put on - and take off - gloves?

Last edited:

Escape Hatch

Autocross Champion
It's the scientists that people should listen to.

just cause I don't remember are you Vacd (or going to get one)?
But the scientists changed their stories in public as well which is causing issues with trust. The acceptance of the vaccine is placed directly on leadership in both the science and political fields.

I will not, I have been infected and have antibodies seven months after my infection.

cb1111

You can't tell me you didn't laugh at the first FAQ: if I am forced to take an unsafe vaccine for the Kung flu, which is the least terrible?

Definitely an unbiased source of truth.
What is scary is that somebody actually reads and believes this crap. Even scarier (Here's looking at you Unreal1 and Jim) is that you can take anybody seriously ever again after they post such crap as "proof" that their position is correct.

Reactions: WAP

cb1111

But the scientists changed their stories in public as well which is causing issues with trust. The acceptance of the vaccine is placed directly on leadership in both the science and political fields.

I will not, I have been infected and have antibodies seven months after my infection.
As a situation evolves and the scientists (in this case) learn more about the problem, then the recommendations and treatments will undoubtedly change. It is very rare that the first information is correct.

With COVID, most of you will recall that the initial reports were that the transmission was from surfaces on cruise ships. We now know that is not the primary way it is transmitted.

In emergency management, we know that the initial reports of an incident are often far removed from what is really happening. Think back on virtually any breaking news report. I'd bet that the first reports were wrong - often wildly wrong including locations, victims etc.

As you're not vaccinated, I hope that you are wearing a mask whenever you are in public and are staying far away from anyone vulnerable.