GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... California Nears $8 Gallon Gas - Biden Sends Zelenskyyy $61 Billion

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
I didn't say any of that. You didn't comprehend what I was saying, and you proved my whole point.

You talk in circles like the invisible man, trying to play both sides, so don't blame others when you're misunderstood. 🤷‍♂️

zrickety

The Fixer
Apparently, I can only add 10 attachments to the first post. But I think the point is made...
I may have just saved your life, @jimlloyd40 !!!

cb1111

For our science experts with 8 hours to spare...

Sigh....you do realize that this was an "open public hearing" where the whack-jobs came out of their holes to try to prove their points. This is not official FDA data and most of the numbers are made up by the "presenters" - those loons that finally got a chance to get their 15 seconds of fame.

anotero

Autocross Champion
This opens up a world of discrimination in medical insurance and where would it stop? The old pay more for coverage? The obese (42.4% of US population as recorded by the CDC 2017-2018)? Those with disabilities? Smokers? Alcoholics? Drug users? Would that also not lead to those who are far healthier should pay less in healthcare? If the answers are yes then do we not begin to cause more financial burden for the lower income? This is more of a capitalistic view to healthcare versus that of socialized medicine.

Obesity Rates:
https://www.cdc.gov/obesity/data/adult.html

Income related to health:
https://www.healthaffairs.org/doi/10.1377/hpb20180817.901935

Lol. First folks like mud take every step toward discrimination, regardless of what it's about, then they bitch about discrimination. Gee, i wonder how we ended up with our society.

anotero

Autocross Champion
I have to certify that I haven't taken up smoking every year or face a $600 surcharge on my health insurance.

Otherwise, everyone's rates are already higher to compensate for the unhealthy and unlucky among us. Taking risks and higher insurance costs basically go hand in hand.

Lmao. You cannot be serious. The healthy aren't compansating for anyone. Insurance is a black box and one if the biggest fraud schemes in the nation. Stop blaming insurance industry greed on regular people.

Escape Hatch

Autocross Champion
Lmao. You cannot be serious. The healthy aren't compansating for anyone. Insurance is a black box and one if the biggest fraud schemes in the nation. Stop blaming insurance industry greed on regular people.
I believe his point is the healthy are paying into the proverbial black box but are not consumers of the money they put into it. The consumers of those funds is likely the unhealthy thus the healthy are parking higher premuims for the unhealthy.

anotero

Autocross Champion
I believe his point is the healthy are paying into the proverbial black box but are not consumers of the money they put into it. The consumers of those funds is likely the unhealthy thus the healthy are parking higher premuims for the unhealthy.

I understand what he meant (which is what you expanded on). But as is often the case with his analogies and other statements, he failed to think them through to the end.

npace

Autocross Champion
You talk in circles like the invisible man, trying to play both sides, so don't blame others when you're misunderstood. 🤷‍♂️

Invisible man? I'm not playing both sides. I'm illustrating the fact that most people refuse to admit that they know very little, and use "science" to hide their ignorance. In this case, is the Earth warming, at an accelerated rate? Yes. Is it because of an increase in "greenhouse gases"? Maybe, but the sun is also expanding and heating up, so it certainly isn't the sole cause. Is human pollution contributing? Again, maybe, but causation and correlation are not the same thing. Can we prove question 2 and 3? No, they are hypotheses. And on cue, just like I said, you called me a denier, as if that somehow makes you right in making an assertion without evidence.

anotero

Autocross Champion
Invisible man? I'm not playing both sides. I'm illustrating the fact that most people refuse to admit that they know very little, and use "science" to hide their ignorance. In this case, is the Earth warming, at an accelerated rate? Yes. Is it because of an increase in "greenhouse gases"? Maybe, but the sun is also expanding and heating up, so it certainly isn't the sole cause. Is human pollution contributing? Again, maybe, but causation and correlation are not the same thing. Can we prove question 2 and 3? No, they are hypotheses. And on cue, just like I said, you called me a denier, as if that somehow makes you right in making an assertion without evidence.

I'm the invisible man. After i came about, the racist, fake, two-faced nature of the local woke sjw pseudo-left population came out in full glory and threw down their masks. When they couldn't bear the truth anymore, they blocked me and formed an echo chamber for themselves.

Gtifan and his clique resemble rabid animals in terms of behavior. It won't be long until you'll be insulted and branded.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion

You're doing exactly what you claim others are doing. There is no doubt our massive increase in green house gasses is the cause, not the sun expanding. Politians say stupid shot like that, not actual scientists.

torga

Autocross Champion

I agree with your investigational spirit, but I will say that the warming/expanding of the Sun is most definitely not the most significant factor causing the Earth to warm this significantly. Experts have estimated that the warming/expanding Sun has contributed to at most roughly 0.1C of the warming we've observed. The sun will gain 1% luminosity over the course of 1 billion years. It's definitely warming/expanding, but not at the rate to account for the full warming we've observed over the past century and change. Is it down to the natural swing of cold and warm periods the Earth sees? Maybe. Is it greenhouse gases and human pollution? Like you said, maybe. I think there's strong evidence that it is, but like you say, we haven't been able to definitively prove this hypothesis.