GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... California Nears $8 Gallon Gas - Biden Sends Zelenskyyy $61 Billion

anotero

Autocross Champion
So you weren't talking about institutional brainwashing of children into an ideology? Can we agree that doing so is f***ed up regardless of the ideology?

Schools and universities were providing safe space in Nov.2016 after Killary lost. Mass hysteria galore. No indoctrination, no.

zrickety

The Fixer
Hear ye all you SCAMdemic peasants, bow before your King, the King of False Equivalencies. This is what Twitter worship can do to your mind, folks...
Escape Hatch and I both applauded your line of thinking. Open your mind, this goes way beyond religion. The tactics are the same.

zrickety

The Fixer

zrickety

The Fixer

zrickety

The Fixer

MagicMK

Drag Racing Champion
@MagicMK after you learn how to read, look at this...
https://www.nommeraadio.ee/meedia/pdf/RRS/Rockefeller Foundation.pdf
Rockefeller blueprint for world domination circa 2010. It's happening play by play.
Hey genius, you realize that website link you provided me - which I did not read - is a link from friggin Estonia? Media spelled "meedia?" Why are you linking articles from Estonia? Estonia is one of the epicenters of internet cyber crime and computer viruses. Russians use Estonia web servers to hide their tracks. Yeah, I'm sure it was a great article, Zrick, but your electronic files would be safer with Hunter Biden's computer repairman.

NoGodGetOverIt

Autocross Champion
Y'all are just ignorant to the truth, the sad part is you won't realize it till it's to late.
What truth? And who has informed you that they wished they knew this "truth" before it was too late? Notice how the only people that talk about the "afterlife" are still alive? It would appear THAT is where the actual "ignorance" is...

NoGodGetOverIt

Autocross Champion
So you weren't talking about institutional brainwashing of children into an ideology? Can we agree that doing so is f***ed up regardless of the ideology?
That was one of the things I mentioned, yes, but was hardly my whole point. I agree, any ideology that tries to target children and convince them that they should believe in something that doesn't exist and has never been proven, and build their life around it, is definitely fucked up.

Escape Hatch

Autocross Champion
What truth? And who has informed you that they wished they knew this "truth" before it was too late?

The truth is what I, and billions of others, have experienced because I have sought it out.

Notice how the only people that talk about the "afterlife" are still alive? It would appear THAT is where the actual "ignorance" is...

Again, this is where your ignorance is as you are asking the question. Seek the truth and you shall find it.

Escape Hatch

Autocross Champion
That was one of the things I mentioned, yes, but was hardly my whole point. I agree, any ideology that tries to target children and convince them that they should believe in something that doesn't exist and has never been proven, and build their life around it, is definitely fucked up.
You think it is because someone has been told it versus their personal experience. You don't understand what the belief in God is so therefore you do not understand. It is not a matter of being told, it is a matter of knowing Him. Big difference.

NoGodGetOverIt

Autocross Champion
You think it is because someone has been told it versus their personal experience. You don't understand what the belief in God is so therefore you do not understand. It is not a matter of being told, it is a matter of knowing Him. Big difference.
And what, exactly, is this "experience?" Could it be an increase in serotonin, based on your desire for something to be real?

Do you believe in Odin, Ra, Horus?