GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... California Nears $8 Gallon Gas - Biden Sends Zelenskyyy $61 Billion

MagicMK

Drag Racing Champion
@MagicMK I gave you links on a silver platter. Pfizer are repeat offenders.
View attachment 229666
I just want to point out, I did google that like you did, and I got the nih.gov link like you did.... but guess what, that is just an article published by some guy "Robert Evans" about issues in Canada! This article was mostly about Canada! So now you're quoting articles against publicly traded non-govt drug companies and supporting socialized medicine such as the universal system from Canada???? See below:

A closer relationship with Pfizer, and the drug industry generally, may indeed promote greater commercialization of Canadian research. If so, Pfizer and other shareholders will reap the benefits, as will those Canadian researchers who become their “out-house” (as opposed to in-house) research departments. Dr. Beaudet's political masters, apparently believing that an expanded drug industry is an end in itself regardless of the consequences for the health of Canadians or the costs of healthcare, will also be pleased. All economic activity – beneficial, harmful or just plain ineffectual – is included in the gross domestic product. Illegal and corrupt marketing practices, and the drugs they promote, all contribute to “economic growth” as well as drug company profit.

But Pfizer's track record inspires no confidence whatever that the health of Canadians will benefit in proportion, if at all, from any such growth. What is certain is that any benefits in health or wealth from this relationship will be paid for, and over-paid, by Canadian patients, insurers and taxpayers. Dr. Beaudet has allowed the commercialization mandate to override CIHR's responsibilities to Canadians. Pfizer is not an eleemosynary outfit.

anotero

Autocross Champion
I just want to point out, I did google that like you did, and I got the nih.gov link like you did.... but guess what, that is just an article published by some guy "Robert Evans" about issues in Canada! This article was mostly about Canada! So now you're quoting articles against publicly traded non-govt drug companies and supporting socialized medicine such as the universal system from Canada???? See below:
You are an idiot. Smh.

Escape Hatch

Autocross Champion
Because it happened in Canada it doesn't matter or it's not applicable?

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Pfizer has paid billions in fines. If you aren't going to accept any links we post then Google it yourself.

jay745

What Would Glenn Danzig Do
20211102_132149.jpg

An EV thing. Madness

MagicMK

Drag Racing Champion
Pfizer has paid billions in fines. If you aren't going to accept any links we post then Google it yourself.
I did, and didn't find them. You can't just google something, get a bad reference and then want everyone to accept it when the reference isn't backed up. As I stated in my previous post, the article related to Canada, and appeared on the NIH's website, but was not written by the NIH. I could not find any evidence of the claimed $3B in fines.

MagicMK

Drag Racing Champion
Because it happened in Canada it doesn't matter or it's not applicable?
Well, first of all, we're talking about America. Do we really want to start branching out into Europe and other foreign countries? Also, that article does not provide any supporting information or detail regarding the $3B in fines claim. It seems to me that the article mixes up lawsuits with fines. I don't doubt Pfizer has paid out $3B in lawsuit settlements and losses over the last few decades, but I'm just not seeing evidence on the $3B in supposed "fines" which would have to be assessed by a governmental body of some sort.

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
I did, and didn't find them. You can't just google something, get a bad reference and then want everyone to accept it when the reference isn't backed up. As I stated in my previous post, the article related to Canada, and appeared on the NIH's website, but was not written by the NIH. I could not find any evidence of the claimed $3B in fines.
Your master degrees are worthless. I Googled it again and there's plenty of links to credible sources including the US Justice Department. I'm not going to waste my time linking them because you won't accept any link that's not yours. You can check these out.

https://duckduckgo.com/?q=Pfizer+fines+&t=fpas&ia=web

MagicMK

Drag Racing Champion
Your master degrees are worthless. I Googled it again and there's plenty of links to credible sources including the US Justice Department. I'm not going to waste my time linking them because you won't accept any link that's not yours. You can check these out.

https://duckduckgo.com/?q=Pfizer+fines+&t=fpas&ia=web
Ok, I agree, that first article did provide evidence of $2.3 Billion of that $3B claim...