GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... California Nears $8 Gallon Gas - Biden Sends Zelenskyyy $61 Billion

jay745

What Would Glenn Danzig Do
Well, in most forums I've been on, the mods had "mod" in their profile. Regardless, I don't know why the moderator is addressing my posts at all. What rule have I broken?
You have to break a rule for me to talk to you? Don't flatter yourself. I'll talk to whoever I heckin want. Now, about that shoe on head pic....

brat_burner

Autocross Champion

zrickety

The Fixer
Ok, long time lurker. Time to chime in with what I hope is some common sense. Do you really think the stories of family members or friends who have had serious or fatal reactions to the COVID shot are patently false simply because they are not employed in the medical industry or chose not to provide the victim's name? Should we ignore the eye witness accounts of traffic accidents if the witness doesn't have a degree in physics? As far as I can tell, most of these COVID shot injury stories line up with the published adverse reactions of the COVID shot found on the warning labels.

Ever heard of a guy named Eric Clapton? He had a bad go after the COVID shot. He talked about it. Then the "world" turned on him for simply sharing his experience. It's a similar story for others who talk about negative reactions to the COVID shot. They just happen to not have former rock star status - so easier to ban, censor, ignore, etc.
100% thanks for reminding me.

zrickety

The Fixer
What kinda crazy talk is this? It's a vaccine. If you receive the vaccine, esp after the second dose, you are vaccinated.
LOLOLOL it's mRNA therapy that's never been approved until COVID. They literally changed the definition of 'vaccine' to include this nonsense.
If you receive the faux 'vaccines,' I guess technically you are 'vaccinated.' But it doesn't mean you're immune, contrary to what Fauci and Brandon said a few months ago.

Escape Hatch

Autocross Champion
What kinda crazy talk is this? It's a vaccine. If you receive the vaccine, esp after the second dose, you are vaccinated.
Look up the definition of a vaccine and then get back to me.

Edit: I did it for you and it is NOT how we define what a vaccine is, that is the definition.

a substance used to stimulate the production of antibodies and provide immunity against one or several diseases, prepared from the causative agent of a disease, its products, or a synthetic substitute, treated to act as an antigen without inducing the disease.

Does the COVID shot create immunity?

zrickety

The Fixer

zrickety

The Fixer
I remember that, this was at the time I had an antibody test done. Guess what, no jab but antibodies. It makes me superhuman!
I, too, am superhuman. There are many of us out there.

zrickety

The Fixer

zrickety

The Fixer
Shhh, you are going to upset the Brandons' out there.
My wife made a point of telling me that 'Omicron is widespread here' and we have the highest cases in the state.
I said, 'Thanks for the tip.' She knows it doesn't change a damn thing for me.

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
My wife made a point of telling me that 'Omicron is widespread here' and we have the highest cases in the state.
I said, 'Thanks for the tip.' She knows it doesn't change a damn thing for me.
How many cases per day are you averaging?

It's really going to explode nationwide after New Years day. Brandon finally admitted there was nothing that could be done on a national level and said it's up to the individual states.

anotero

Autocross Champion
Thank god the smallpox vax was a bit better with minimal breakthroughs/side effects. Imagine if pfizer made the smallpox vax as shitty as its covid vax?

anotero

Autocross Champion
It's not crazy talk. The government allowed Pfizer and Moderna to call it a vaccine to provide the legal shielding vaccine status provides to be free of lawsuits if the shots cause a reactionary injury or death.

And the Pfizer and Moderna shots are not vaccines. They are drug treatments with a limited protection period as we're finding out and that's why the booster shots are being promoted. The Pfizer and Moderna shots are more like the flu shot in that we'll need to continually get them to HOPE for any protection. And we now know that the shots won't prevent Omicron and allegedly only lessen the symptoms.

The J&J shot is an actual vaccine that was rushed to market but has a poor success rate (66 %) because it was rushed. Vaccines take years to develop and test to get the rate of success like the polio and smallpox vaccines achieved.
Bruh, you wrote a super sensible comment, but the new kid in town didn't like it. I say this is @magik v. 2.0.