GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... California Nears $8 Gallon Gas - Biden Sends Zelenskyyy $61 Billion

uberdot

Autocross Champion
Well, the virus did come from China. I'm a mainstream Democrat. Anotero, who you seem to defend, still won't say the virus came from China.

Now what?
At first it made sense. The more that story is pushed by Fox, and now CNN coming to get sloppy seconds the less I believe it.

VoodooDoll

Ready to race!
At first it made sense. The more that story is pushed by Fox, and now CNN coming to get sloppy seconds the less I believe it.
Wait, you don't believe COVID came from China, either??? I'm starting to wonder about you.

Write something negative about Xi Xinping. I'll wait.

uberdot

Autocross Champion
Funny how these leftists turn into bigots once they realize a minority isn’t voting for their team. Didn’t we cover this 100 posts ago?

anotero

Autocross Champion
Well, the virus did come from China. I'm a mainstream Democrat. Anotero, who you seem to defend, still won't say the virus came from China.

Now what?
You know why i won't say anything you demand? Because you pop out of ban-land and start demanding. I don't cave in to demands. Especially from iteration #4 of one of the dumbest posters in this thread. *shrug*

npace

Autocross Champion
Wait, you don't believe COVID came from China, either??? I'm starting to wonder about you.

Write something negative about Xi Xinping. I'll wait.
He looks like whinnie the pooh. Which is banned in China, and coincidentally owned by Disney, who loves China. Are you starting to see the problem now? I'm way more threatened by people in my own country that are helping undermine it, than the people who we are supposed to expect to undermine it.

zrickety

The Fixer
There’s gonna be at least a Lifetime movie about this thread one day. I hope I’m played by an aging, gay Judd Nelson
I'm shooting for Robert Downey Jr, but he has to play me as half black/half asian for 'diversity.'
Kind of Tropic Thunder meets Tiger Woods.

VoodooDoll

Ready to race!
He looks like whinnie the pooh. Which is banned in China, and coincidentally owned by Disney, who loves China. Are you starting to see the problem now? I'm way more threatened by people in my own country that are helping undermine it, than the people who we are supposed to expect to undermine it.

Okay, now tell me about the Uighurs in Xinxiang. I'm starting to think there may be multiple troll accounts in this thread. Ironically, I'm the one account that is absolutely not a troll account.

So tell me about the Uighurs nspace. Winnie the Pooh is weak sauce. Do better.

uberdot

Autocross Champion
I think he’s fapping to his attempts to boss us around with his sinophobic demands. Don’t give him what he wants. Make those blue balls suffer.

npace

Autocross Champion
Okay, now tell me about the Uighurs in Xinxiang. I'm starting to think there may be multiple troll accounts in this thread. Ironically, I'm the one account that is absolutely not a troll account.

So tell me about the Uighurs nspace. Winnie the Pooh is weak sauce. Do better.
Actually, I already wrote something about that... and how Biden is ignoring it. But your reading comprehension is already suspect at best, so I don't expect you to take notice. And you spelled my username wrong.

VoodooDoll

Ready to race!
Actually, I already wrote something about that... and how Biden is ignoring it. But your reading comprehension is already suspect at best, so I don't expect you to take notice. And you spelled my username wrong.
Deflection. You won't write anything bad either, will you? Quit telling me about how you wrote something you never wrote a thousand posts ago. Just say it now. Clear the air, or are you another Communist troll yourself?