GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... California Nears $8 Gallon Gas - Biden Sends Zelenskyyy $61 Billion

zrickety

The Fixer
Happy Earth Day everyone!!
Just a friendly reminder that Karens and psychopaths are politely asked to leave the thread in post #1.
If you can't read and write behind a keyboard without getting the Feds involved, you should seek immediate help.

Dents27

Go Kart Champion
What the heck did I miss from the end of work yesterday to the beginning of work today..... holy moly my brain hurt reading everything

zrickety

The Fixer
What the heck did I miss from the end of work yesterday to the beginning of work today..... holy moly my brain hurt reading everything
Likewise.

zrickety

The Fixer
It's funny watching the media meltdown over Disney losing their special status in Florida. They are a mega corporation with near unlimited money. They should have been under State law the whole time, instead of having the system rigged in their favor. Common sense laws are way overdue. Disney will be just fine, but it's plain to see the media propaganda machine trying to turn the public against DeSantis. Without fake news to back them up, the 'elites' have nothing.

uberdot

Autocross Champion
Happy Earth Day everyone!!
Just a friendly reminder that Karens and psychopaths are politely asked to leave the thread in post #1.
If you can't read and write behind a keyboard without getting the Feds involved, you should seek immediate help.

I bet Magic dials 911 when Wendy’s screws his order up.

uberdot

Autocross Champion
I honestly thought he was having fun at first so I played along but then it started to get real weird

zrickety

The Fixer
It's mildly entertaining and sad. Seen plenty of this incoherent babbling before, I think what we're seeing is a drug addict who is on their 4th day of no sleep.
He's probably a Disney employee.

shovelhd

Autocross Champion
In summary, as Voodoo, he was fairly calmly presenting somewhat rational, although factually facetious arguments in defense of his groupthink. His MSNBC talking points were torn apart one by one, while he ignored a myriad of challenges that he could have easily defended. He got nasty, then got banned. He returned as dinosaur with a serious rage problem. I had just come home after finishing some side work (installing a five node WiFi6 mesh network in a brick mansion) and couldn't get to sleep. This thread explosion did the trick.

zrickety

The Fixer

zrickety

The Fixer

uberdot

Autocross Champion
If one thing solidified who I won’t be voting for in the midterms, it’s dealing with people like Magic.

Maybe he’s controlled opposition 😂

zrickety

The Fixer
If one thing solidified who I won’t be voting for in the midterms, it’s dealing with people like Magic.

Maybe he’s controlled opposition 😂
"Know when to hold 'em, know when to fold 'em. Know when to walk away, know when to run."
In real life, I wouldn't give them the time of day.