GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... California Nears $8 Gallon Gas - Biden Sends Zelenskyyy $61 Billion

zrickety

The Fixer

As Boris resigns, the UK quietly published that 90% of deaths are triple and quadruple vaccinated...
People are also posting death certificates of family members that died hours after a jab. This is not conspiracy theory, the facts are coming to light.

Last edited:

zrickety

The Fixer
FXavISUXwAIJwQE.jpg

When the climate Nazis come for you, ask them about the carbon dioxide numbers. Chances are they know nothing, and just parrot empty talking points.

Last edited:

zrickety

The Fixer
Hunger is the driving force of capitalism: accept shitty labor conditions or starve.
The Dutch are protesting in huge numbers and the media is once again silent. Their government wants to shut down farms... creating another crisis.
Trudeau is looking to do the same with Canada via nitrogen policies.

Last edited:

zrickety

The Fixer

Unreal1

Autocross Champion
So you didn't actually read my post - I literally said both sides are wrong. But if you think some police officers letting riotous people into the capitol is an "attack on democracy" then you've been brainwashed by the corporate media.

I don't know how I've been brainwashed by something I don't consume. Maybe mk ultra got me? idk. If both sides are wrong, then there shouldn't be any pushback when pointing out the problem with both sides.

Last edited:

Unreal1

Autocross Champion
Red flag laws are dangerous because they allow the political class to disarm anyone they deem as "too dangerous" to own a firearm. Without due process, I might add. There's no defined standard for who is a threat and who isn't. That's the problem. What's worse is that it's done without the individual in question being given the opportunity to refute the clam and get equal representation in court.

Exactly, so why take issue when I voice concern over Trump supporting red flag laws?

Last edited:

zrickety

The Fixer
He never intended to buy Twitter in the first place. No one in their right mind would agree to buy a company before determining what it's actually worth. It was a bluff and he got called on it.

I don't think anyone can say definitively if he did or didn't, but he did go through the trouble of securing funding. He has brought scrutiny to the platform and the issue of free speech, both are wins in my book. Regardless of whether the purchase happens. I personally think it's another ploy to get a better price.

zrickety

The Fixer

zrickety

The Fixer
I'm sure these 2 things are completely unrelated.

FXgNtQZagAEMBqM.jpg

FXgEncRUIAEEqTQ.jpg

zrickety

The Fixer