GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... California Nears $8 Gallon Gas - Biden Sends Zelenskyyy $61 Billion

zrickety

The Fixer

KevinC

Autocross Champion
Image-1.jpeg

EJBGTIVI

Autocross Champion
"Fact checkers" are saying it's not true, but let's see how many of those Congress millionaires gets audited in the next year... Historically, they have been above the law. Insider trading for example.
You mean like David Perdue and Kelly Loeffler??? They are from your state. Did you vote for them ???

Reactions: WAP

Escape Hatch

Autocross Champion
"Fact checkers" are saying it's not true, but let's see how many of those Congress millionaires gets audited in the next year... Historically, they have been above the law. Insider trading for example.
I agree with you, they are mostly self serving scumbags. The country needs to be given back to the people for the people and no more special interest and greed BS.

npace

Autocross Champion
You mean like David Perdue and Kelly Loeffler??? They are from your state. Did you vote for them ???
They were voted out of office 2 years ago. Keep up. Plus, your argument seems to be that it's okay since both sides do it. Not sure if you're paying attention, but most of us hate everything our "elected" representatives are doing.

npace

Autocross Champion
I was given a flyer today for local leadership to attend a seminar hosted by a transgender speaker on trans rights.

In obviously completely un-related news, I wonder why the Army is having trouble recruiting enough people and keeping those who are already in. :unsure:

riceburner

Autocross Champion
I was given a flyer today for local leadership to attend a seminar hosted by a transgender speaker on trans rights.

In obviously completely un-related news, I wonder why the Army is having trouble recruiting enough people and keeping those who are already in. :unsure:
1661348777396.png

zrickety

The Fixer
Probably not. Besides they are no longer in office. Nancy Pelosi is, and she is the most corrupt member of Congress, but no investigations??? :unsure:

zrickety

The Fixer
So Biden is sending Ukraine ANOTHER $3 billion, and giving $10k to students...
I paid my loans, where is my $10k?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
More trillions in the hole, LET'S GO BRANDON you stupid MFer...

zrickety

The Fixer

zrickety

The Fixer

tmw2442

Autocross Newbie