GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... California Nears $8 Gallon Gas - Biden Sends Zelenskyyy $61 Billion

IanCH

Autocross Champion
Once again I'll ask how long should the shutdown have lasted? Until there is a vaccine?
If we actually did it right the real lockdown could've lasted 4-5 weeks way back at the beginning and we'd be fuckin done with this shit. But shithead Trump didn't want to win the election so he didn't do that.

Can you imagine if we locked down international travel, and had wrapped all this up back in May? But nope, everyone had to get all uppity with the zrick "this is fake" horse shit and now at least 150k preventable deaths are on them.

Corprin

Autocross Champion
Genuinely curious about these programs and assistance for vets since Iā€™m currently in. Most I know seem to be struggling

Get some schooling done while itā€™s free in service. If thereā€™s a GI Bill kicker, opt in. Document all your service connected medical issues. When itā€™s time to ACAP/TAP/WTF the AF calls it, maximize your time with the department of labor folks, and VA rep. Get your compensation claim in before discharge. Even if itā€™s just for 10% for tinnitus, you want that ā€œservice connectedā€ status. Quit smoking/dipping/vaping and cut back in your drinking. Once out, do not pass go, do not collect $200, go straight into the public university and work your ass off to get a degree that will result in an actual job. Get involved with organizations like WWP if you are eligible, use their job skill building workshops and employment assistance. Remember when you sat down with department of labor? Take that resumĆ© you created in class and doll it up. A few months before graduation start applying for every GS5 through 7 government job you can find. Be sure to look at ā€œopen to veteransā€ for the VEOA and VRA opportunities. After a year at GS5/7 start looking for a 7/9 position, A year at that 9/11. A year at that 10/12, then 13. Meanwhile use your VA home loan to buy a 0-down house you can easily afford. Put in some sweat equity, and make it yours. Drive a cheap car while you are climbing the ladder.

it really is that simple. If you want more shoot me a pm, and follow me for more recipes.

Mk6Autobahn

Autocross Champion
Get some schooling done while itā€™s free in service. If thereā€™s a GI Bill kicker, opt in. Document all your service connected medical issues. When itā€™s time to ACAP/TAP/WTF the AF calls it, maximize your time with the department of labor folks, and VA rep. Get your compensation claim in before discharge. Even if itā€™s just for 10% for tinnitus, you want that ā€œservice connectedā€ status. Quit smoking/dipping/vaping and cut back in your drinking. Once out, do not pass go, do not collect $200, go straight into the public university and work your ass odd to get a degree that will result in an actual job. Get involved with organizations like WWP if you are eligible, use their job skill building workshops and employment assistance. Remember when you sat down with department of labor? Take that resumĆ© you created in class and doll it up. A few months before graduation start applying for every GS5 through 7 government job you can find. Be sure to look at ā€œopen to veteransā€ for the VEOA and VRA opportunities. After a year at GS5/7 start looking for a 7/9 position, A year at that 9/11. A year at that 10/12, then 13. Meanwhile use your VA home loan to buy a 0-down house you can easily afford. Put in some sweat equity, and make it yours. Drive a cheap car while you are climbing the ladder.

it really is that simple. If you want more shoot me a pm.
I actually really respect the legit answer. Cheers :coffee:

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Can you imagine if we locked down international travel, and had wrapped all this up back in May? But nope, everyone had to get all uppity with the zrick "this is fake" horse shit and now at least 150k preventable deaths are on them
If we would have locked down international travel until May and then allowed international travel we would still be in the same position we're in today because there wasn't a vaccine available in May.

And now you say Zrick is responsible?

Keehs360

Autocross Champion
I actually really respect the legit answer. Cheers :coffee:
Dunno how hard youā€™re struggling and I donā€™t want to assume. But the va has a program called Vash. They subsidize a chunk of your rent. Itā€™s a federal program, not ran by the state. It works like section 8 in a way but way less restrictive.

if youā€™re homeless or couch surfing. Give them a shout. Just go to your local vaā€™s homes less resources center.

a good friend of mine had to use the program. Covid destroyed his business. And he had nothing but debt left. There was no rent deferment programs either. He was homeless for a week. Thatā€™s how fast this program works. Itā€™s not fast enough but it is quick.

Corprin

Autocross Champion
Dunno how hard youā€™re struggling and I donā€™t want to assume. But the va has a program called Vash. They subsidize a chunk of your rent. Itā€™s a federal program, not ran by the state. It works like section 8 in a way but way less restrictive.

if youā€™re homeless or couch surfing. Give them a shout. Just go to your local vaā€™s homes less resources center.

a good friend of mine had to use the program. Covid destroyed his business. And he had nothing but debt left. There was no rent deferment programs either. He was homeless for a week. Thatā€™s how fast this program works. Itā€™s not fast enough but it is quick.

Thatā€™s the thing with VA, state DVS, and groups line WWP, they make you work for it. They are the ā€œteach you to fishā€ types. Mooches donā€™t last long, but when you need help they are a phone call away.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
Unless foreign countries quit purchasing the debt.

They pretty much have. Again, we covered this already. The US mostly owes the US. Less than a third is owned by foreign countries and Japan is the largest holder of US debt.

Why did you support Trump then? He doubled the deficit even before the pandemic.

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Iā€™ve caught u making up statistics and flat out lying just so u could push your narrative gtfo šŸ˜‚ everyone here knows your full of shit

You haven't caught me making up anything. I have no agenda. Typical defensive attitude though. Especially nice touch with the full of shit part.

Keehs360

Autocross Champion
Thatā€™s the thing with VA, state DVS, and groups line WWP, they make you work for it. They are the ā€œteach you to fishā€ types. Mooches donā€™t last long, but when you need help they are a phone call away.
Thatā€™s true. The info is never readily available. But if u can figure it out. Youā€™ll be set for a bit at least.