GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... California Nears $8 Gallon Gas - Biden Sends Zelenskyyy $61 Billion

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
OK everybody, close your eyes and imagine the scenario:
Biden steps out of the shower, the little pup (a 80lb GSD) drops a ball in front of him, so he starts chasing the pup down an alley and pulling the dogs tail, stark naked and trips on a rug.

Why was there a rug in the alley? 😂

JC_451

Autocross Champion
Why is there an alley right outside the bathroom.

What weird world does your bathroom empty outside between two buildings. We call these "hallways" now, I think

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
Back then no one got confused about what it meant to actually be a patriot.

Today you're a patriot if you bring a rifle to a protest and accidentally end up killing 2 people.

Not true, pre-WWII nazism was pretty popular in the US. Enough so they could pack large rallies and Nazi youth summer camps in the our country. The Bush family asked a retired Marine Comps General to lead a coup to install a fascist government. It was all swept under the carpet of history after the war and we created the communist boogeyman.

Corprin

Autocross Champion
Why was there a rug in the alley? 😂

Why would voter fraudsters pull up to a ballot counting facility in a Biden Harris ad van, get out and start faking ballots on the side of the van?

It’s almost like the notion is so stupid that you can easily say, “There are too many parts that fail the sniff test. I’m willing to bet this absolutely didn’t happen.”

Corprin

Autocross Champion
Not true, pre-WWII nazism was pretty popular in the US. Enough so they could pack large rallies and Nazi youth summer camps in the our country. The Bush family asked a retired Marine Comps General to lead a coup to install a fascist government. It was all swept under the carpet of history after the war and we created the communist boogeyman.

Hitler also used our own eugenics program as a foundation for the Holocaust.

JC_451

Autocross Champion
Looking at the overall picture with what people were willing to sacrifice for the war effort. People were more truly patriotic back then vs. The lip service patriotism from today is mostly my point.

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Why would voter fraudsters pull up to a ballot counting facility in a Biden Harris ad van, get out and start faking ballots on the side of the van?

It’s almost like the notion is so stupid that you can easily say, “There are too many parts that fail the sniff test. I’m willing to bet this absolutely didn’t happen.”

And that has what to do with chasing a dog in an alley?

Corprin

Autocross Champion
And that has what to do with chasing a dog in an alley?

You can pick up flaws in his hyperbole, but not that in an actual story pushed by the whacko conspiracy theorists.

Last edited:

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
Looking at the overall picture with what people were willing to sacrifice for the war effort. People were more truly patriotic back then vs. The lip service patriotism from today is mostly my point.

My grandparents told me there were still whiny assholes then too that refused to change their lifestyle. They lived in England during the war and people would refuse to turn lights off at night to make it harder for German bombers. I think we tend to look at history through rose colored glasses.

JC_451

Autocross Champion
My grandparents told me there were still whiny assholes then too that refused to change their lifestyle. They lived in England during the war and people would refuse to turn lights off at night to make it harder for German bombers. I think we tend to look at history through rose colored glasses.
Certainly, but did millions of people disavow the existence of the bombers despite the obvious proof of bombs having killed people? 😋

Corprin

Autocross Champion
Certainly, but did millions of people disavow the existence of the bombers despite the obvious proof of bombs having killed people? 😋

Considering the British moved their children out of the cities to to the country, only the old people were still in the cities to die. They were old and going to die anyway. I’m sure some had underlying health conditions, falling debris, fire, etc, and the doctors just said, “yep bomb death.” The death toll from a bomb directly was much lower than reported. I think only like .00001% of those reported bomb related deaths were actually hit by a bomb directly. I read a report and saw a YouTube video that aligns with my narrative. The evidence I seek shows that bombing death rates were much less than that of the common flu. #doyourownresearch

🤦‍♂️

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Considering the British moved their children out of the cities to to the country, only the old people were still in the cities to die. They were old and going to die anyway. I’m sure some had underlying health conditions, falling debris, fire, etc, and the doctors just said, “yep bomb death.” The death toll from a bomb directly was much lower than reported. I think only like .00001% of those reported bomb related deaths were actually hit by a bomb directly.... much less than the common flu.

🤦‍♂️

Old people were going to die anyway. Hmmm where have I heard that before? 😂

jay745

What Would Glenn Danzig Do
130006738_10221950299923931_8144337471270451415_o.jpg

zrickety

The Fixer
Forensic analysis of the Ware county voting machines shows 26% discrepancy in Biden's favor...