GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... California Nears $8 Gallon Gas - Biden Sends Zelenskyyy $61 Billion

Corprin

Autocross Champion
What is funny about this supposed voter fraud is that it almost doesn’t matter anyway. It is the Electoral College that votes the President in. The members of the electoral college can vote for whomever the f*** they want to. They don’t have to go with the popular vote, that is why that system exists, to keep stupid people from voting in other stupid people. Hillary Clinton and Al Gore both lost even though they both got the popular vote.
And I think Zrick is going to owe some money to some people as all the electoral members in the contested states voted for Biden today

Not completely true. A couple states, like 8(?), do not have protections against faithless electors.

Two have independent votes based on congressional district (NE and ME)

But a vast majority is required by law to vote for the ticket of the popular vote.

Corprin

Autocross Champion
Lmao Zrick still thinks trump is going to win? Good times

That $160 is going to be great. I think I’ll donate mine In Jim’s name to a charity helping to provide masks to undocumented immigrants.

Last edited:

Strange Mud

Autocross Champion
one of my friends at work is taking off Inauguration day in hopes he can watch Trump being dragged out. No matter what it's a day off which ain't a bad thing and weird celebratons can be fun..

Corprin

Autocross Champion
one of my friends at work is taking off Inauguration day in hopes he can watch Trump being dragged out. No matter what it's a day off which ain't a bad thing and weird celebratons can be fun..

$49.95 pay per view.

Proceeds go to treasury to pay down national debt.

launchd

Drag Racing Champion
Barr resigned...

Fake news...

Oh wait, Trump tweeted it, we're good.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
You don't know shit about technology. Trump's low IQ followers don't know shit about technology. If you all did, you'd realize those machines were monitored by CISA using SEIM and security agents, every action logged, every connection monitored. There is a reason Barr said no proof of fraud, BECAUSE HE GETS TO SEE THINGS YOU DONT. Counter to there not being any proof of fraud, there is clear proof that there isn't ANY fraud on those systems and an inability to EVEN fake it. Thank you Trump for creating CISA, you fucked any chance of you being able to rig the election or claim fraud.

By the way, CISA had been working with Dominion on the above since 2018 - https://www.cisa.gov/news/2018/10/02/dhs-holds-classified-briefing-private-sector-election-companies

This is not new, those systems were secured in a manor most of you simple minded idiots would never understand. It's why you aren't in tech and barely understand how to operate your own mobile phones. Go back to playing candy crush.

Zrick can't even figure out how multi-quote works on the forums, but knows the deep ins and outs of voting machine security.

He's going to be disappointed. Mid-January, Trump's high-tailing to Florida where he can continue to shout that he's the true President and solicit donations.

zrickety

The Fixer
You don't know shit about technology. Trump's low IQ followers don't know shit about technology. If you all did, you'd realize those machines were monitored by CISA using SEIM and security agents, every action logged, every connection monitored. There is a reason Barr said no proof of fraud, BECAUSE HE GETS TO SEE THINGS YOU DONT. Counter to there not being any proof of fraud, there is clear proof that there isn't ANY fraud on those systems and an inability to EVEN fake it. Thank you Trump for creating CISA, you fucked any chance of you being able to rig the election or claim fraud.

By the way, CISA had been working with Dominion on the above since 2018 - https://www.cisa.gov/news/2018/10/02/dhs-holds-classified-briefing-private-sector-election-companies

This is not new, those systems were secured in a manor most of you simple minded idiots would never understand. It's why you aren't in tech and barely understand how to operate your own mobile phones. Go back to playing candy crush.
LOLOL Ok launchpad mcquack. Nice to have an election security expert among us. Oh what's that? You're just another keyboard jockey? GTFOH
We've got whistleblowers telling us the software is 'frankensteined' and manipulative by design. Dictators use it to win. It's anything but secure.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
There's speculation in the Trump camp that he won't return to Washington after Christmas.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
LOLOL Ok launchpad mcquack. Nice to have an election security expert among us. Oh what's that? You're just another keyboard jockey? GTFOH
We've got whistleblowers telling us the software is 'frankensteined' and manipulative by design. Dictators use it to win. It's anything but secure.

Hand counting in GA showed no significant difference. Biden won. Very over it.

zrickety

The Fixer
Zrick can't even figure out how multi-quote works on the forums
I can multi-quote, I just don't like it. I'd rather address people individually, plus get that post count up homey.
I don't pretend to know the ins and outs of anything, but I know enough to question 'the narrative.' There is always more than they are telling us.

Corprin

Autocross Champion

Whistle blowers... you mean Melissa Carone?! Please tell me this is the likes of which you hang your hat. 🤦‍♂️

zrickety

The Fixer
At this point, it doesn't matter if there any fraud. It is over. done. finito
This is the most idiotic thing anyone has said in a long time.
The fraud doesn't matter because they get away with it??? It doesn't work that way my friend.

JC_451

Autocross Champion
I told you guys that Ricky is a fucking idiot. This just proves it.

At this point, it doesn't matter if there any fraud. It is over. done. finito
4qdg7u.jpg