GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... California Nears $8 Gallon Gas - Biden Sends Zelenskyyy $61 Billion

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
I'd vote for Herman Cain over Trump at this point, so I'm not worried about Biden's age.

Gptuners

Drag Racing Champion
The only good that I can ever see coming from Trump being president is that maybe down the line they will institute an age maximum of 55. There's just no way an almost 80 year old with dementia can ever be fit to be president and the laws need to be changed.
At least 65! If you can collect social security, you shouldn't be running the nation. You should be retired. 😂

Edit: Actually, let's go with 57. Then after two terms, you can retire and collect social security. 😎

brat_burner

Autocross Champion
The only good that I can ever see coming from Trump being president is that maybe down the line they will institute an age maximum of 55. There's just no way an almost 80 year old with dementia can ever be fit to be president and the laws need to be changed.

NEEK for prez

The Butcher

Autocross Champion
FB_IMG_1602127755139.jpg

riceburner

Autocross Champion
PICTURE OF YOU WITH SHOE ON HEAD HOLDING A SIGN THAT SAYS NEEK 4 PREZ OR BAN!!!?
Ill never forget when you made ME do that about 5 years ago because you thought i was a different troll lol!

zrickety

The Fixer
GUYZ, for the record...what I've said and continue to say is that COVID is killing the OLD and SICK. These are the people that are killed off every year. Whether it's the flu, cancer, or a heart attack. I'm not saying that they don't count, but odds are they would be dead from something this year either way. 2.4 comorbitities is not good. Old age is not good. And even CDC saying only 6% of reported numbers can be blamed on the COVID alone. So the reality is that only 12,780 died FROM coronavirus this year, which is really really LOW. Suicides and drug overdoses are way up from lockdown, but nobody talks about that.

zrickety

The Fixer
@KevinC gets it. Thanks for joining the thread.

zrickety

The Fixer
My cool Star Wars mask mutilated my ear, but I'm pretty sure the Disney fine print says I can't sue them. FML