GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... California Nears $8 Gallon Gas - Biden Sends Zelenskyyy $61 Billion

Strange Mud

Autocross Champion
Freedom to choose. Maybe those people are tired of this shit show.
agree....But with freedom comes responsibly. Mandatory masks in Public and you have to prove you got the shot. Remote learning, the ability of venues (music halls, restaurants, etc) to ban you w/o proof of vacc if they choose. This is like my idea on helmets you don't have to wear one but your rights to sue are limited because you didn't take reasonable precautions.

Rights go hand in hand with Responsibilities.

Strange Mud

Autocross Champion
It's 100% certain that covid 19 misinformation has killed people. It's 100% certain that zrickety has participated in that misinformation here and on other platforms. It's 100% true that Jim is in the highest risk group for a breakthrough infection and serious illness due to his age and medical history.

Like I've said, Zrickety is trying to kill Jim. There's no doubt about it.
pretty much this

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion

This sums up almost every problem in our country. Whether it's people, corporations, or politicians. Everyone wants freedum, no one wants the responsibility.

Escape Hatch

Autocross Champion
It's 100% certain that covid 19 misinformation has killed people. It's 100% certain that zrickety has participated in that misinformation here and on other platforms. It's 100% true that Jim is in the highest risk group for a breakthrough infection and serious illness due to his age and medical history.

Like I've said, Zrickety is trying to kill Jim. There's no doubt about it.
I disagree, it is mostly the failed trust in our elected leadership. Those who are not willing to get the vaccine I bet also do not trust the government.

Strange Mud

Autocross Champion
I disagree, it is mostly the failed trust in our elected leadership. Those who are not willing to get the vaccine I bet also do not trust the government.
It's the scientists that people should listen to.

just cause I don't remember are you Vacd (or going to get one)?

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Nope, I have a clean conscience if you die from Covid.
If I was to get Covid in spite of being vaccinated it wouldn't be because of any information Zrick posted. I would be willing to bet because of having COPD I've been more cautious or at least as cautious as anyone.
I'm still the only one who said that they used gloves touching anything, door handles etc.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
If I was to get Covid in spite of being vaccinated it wouldn't be because of any information Zrick posted. I would be willing to bet because of having COPD I've been more cautious or at least as cautious as anyone.
I'm still the only one who said that they used gloves touching anything, door handles etc.

It would definitely be due to misinformation and zrickety is part of that machine.

Whether he directly succeeds or not isn't the point. He is 100% without a doubt trying to kill you.

zrickety

The Fixer
agree....But with freedom comes responsibly. Mandatory masks in Public and you have to prove you got the shot. Remote learning, the ability of venues (music halls, restaurants, etc) to ban you w/o proof of vacc if they choose. This is like my idea on helmets you don't have to wear one but your rights to sue are limited because you didn't take reasonable precautions.

We have data that shows natural immunity is better than any of the shots, yet no one is talking about the millions who have real antibodies.
It's already proven I am better protected than anyone with the shot. It's already proven the double jabbed are getting infected and spreading it.
What good is proving you've had it?

zrickety

The Fixer
It would definitely be due to misinformation and zrickety is part of that machine.

Whether he directly succeeds or not isn't the point. He is 100% without a doubt trying to kill you.
If I was trying to kill anyone, it would only have been you, and I would have succeeded.

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion

You are quite ill to incessantly keep saying that.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
If I was trying to kill anyone, it would only have been you, and I would have succeeded.

Bitch please, I'm an armed and trained veteran with 3 combat tours. Bring it motherfucker.

Last edited:

zrickety

The Fixer
It's the scientists that people should listen to.

just cause I don't remember are you Vacd (or going to get one)?
What about the scientists who spoke out and were banned on Youtube? I guess we don't listen to them.