GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... California Nears $8 Gallon Gas - Biden Sends Zelenskyyy $61 Billion

zrickety

The Fixer
Imagine if the Bible was written today

Instead of stories about donkeys and oxens being stolen, it'd be iPhones and PS5's

And instead of burning in hell, you'd be locked in this thread with gretafan and his band of commie sissies
100%. Don't forget gang stalking.

zrickety

The Fixer
Mr. Narcissistic thinks the thread title is about him, when it's a reference to Torga and CB's conversation.
I have the option to see his posts when someone responds to him.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
Mr. Narcissistic thinks the thread title is about him, when it's a reference to Torga and CB's conversation.
I have the option to see his posts when someone responds to him.

Yes, because you don't use Gretafan in a majority of titles.

And you just verified you read my posts.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
Imagine if the Bible was written today

Instead of stories about donkeys and oxens being stolen, it'd be iPhones and PS5's

And instead of burning in hell, you'd be locked in this thread with gretafan and his band of commie sissies

Christo-fascist toxic assholes vs commie sissies.

I like it.

npace

Autocross Champion
Again, how do you know the reporters vaccination status?
Now you're playing both sides guy. Well done.

And I know because it's Damon Hill that conducts the interviews. Not an F1 fan, are you?

Note: Damon Hill conducted the interview after Sochi, which is the race in question. It's a different reporter, almost always a former driver, who conducts the post race interview in the COVID era. Also, European regulations are different than here, I assure you, these people are all vaccinated.

Last edited:

npace

Autocross Champion
Ebola has a higher mortality rate, but is easier to control, because it has a short latency period and the symptoms are severe.

Again you show a complete lack of understanding of the subject.
I said like ebola, with a higher mortality rate. Try and keep up.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
I said like ebola, with a higher mortality rate. Try and keep up.

And name a virus with a high mortality
rate like Ebola that has a long latency period or asymptomatic carries. I'll wait...

Strange Mud

Autocross Champion
Atheists and Religious Zealots both try to convince everyone that they have the answers to the universe (despite not being able to prove any of it). And they're all douchebags
Add extreme in the beginning of that and yep
rate like Ebola that has a long latency period or asymptomatic carries. I'll wait...
HIV...
Do I get 500 Ricky Dollars?

npace

Autocross Champion
I don't have to. You're asking for me to be a virologist to prove a point about your wanting to keep people scared by directing me to the strawman of "name a virus" when the whole point of the argument was that if the virus was really deadly enough to justify what we're doing, we would be doing more. Go ahead and actually refute my argument, I'm still waiting.

GTIfan 101: Commit logical fallacies to support an unsupportable argument while accusing everyone else of doing same.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
Neither do doctors who refuse to treat people.

Private practices don't have to treat patients that don't follow the practices requirements.

ER physicians follow federal laws on treating patients.

The unvaccinated have put hospitals in the unprecedented position of rationing care. If you're unvaccinated, your cause that. Don't blame the doctors.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
I don't have to. You're asking for me to be a virologist to prove a point about your wanting to keep people scared by directing me to the strawman of "name a virus" when the whole point of the argument was that if the virus was really deadly enough to justify what we're doing, we would be doing more. Go ahead and actually refute my argument, I'm still waiting.

GTIfan 101: Commit logical fallacies to support an unsupportable argument while accusing everyone else of doing same.

You used Ebola and viruses like ebola in your logical fallacy.

I called you out on it.

Now you claim I'm wrong for asking you to back your claim.

And exactly, you don't know anything about viruses and infectious disease, so you should shut the fuck up.

I refuted your claim in my first reply.

Ebola, and other high mortality viruses, have short latency periods, which makes them easy to contain. Though 90% die from ebola, they get very ill, very quickly. During ebola outbreaks, you see hundreds of deaths, but they're generally isolated to a small region.

Covid 19 has a mortality rate of .7%, but kills more people, and spreads rapidly, because of the 3 to 7 day latency period and asymptomatic carries.

.7% of 7 billion people, without mitigation, is a lot of dead people. 40% of the population being morons like you and zrickety is why we didn't do more.

Last edited:
Reactions: WAP