GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... California Nears $8 Gallon Gas - Biden Sends Zelenskyyy $61 Billion

Pleatia

Go Kart Newbie
I'm sorry that I love my country. Anotero trashes America every day. Do you not love your country? I'm happy to say negative crap about China, Xi, Russia, and Putin. Don't you ever ask yourself why Anotero doesn't write ANYTHING negative about Russia/China (two of our enemies) - ever???

So, I guess being an American patriot makes you a vagina, right? Quit changing the subject. Why won't Anotero respond? He has an answer for everything else.
You are boring.

npace

Autocross Champion
Democrats are no friends of China. If you only listen to conservative media, I'd see why you'd think that, but look at what Democrats do, not what Fox News says.

Democrats support unions and domestic manufacturing. How does that support China?

Biden has kept Trump's tariffs on China. How is that pro China?

Democrats have visited Taiwan and Biden has approved military hardware sales to Taiwan. Cleary that angered Beijing, so, again, not pro-China.

The Dems are the ones that argue more about human rights and bring up Uighur concentration camps in Xinxiang, China. Clearly China does NOT want to talk about that. Again, Dems are doing things that angers China.

I've noticed Anotero won't write anything negative about Russia or China. I'm honestly not trolling. I'm starting to truly believe there's something going on there. Let me state this another way, have you ever seen Anotero write anything negative about China or Russia? Maybe you have, and you can point it out on page 2167 or something. Let me know when you find it, because I sure haven't.
Bill Clinton forced through Permanent Normalized Trade Relations with China, ensuring their admission to the WTO. He also took "campaign contributions" from Chinese government officials in exchange for allowing them to stay in the Lincoln Bedroom at the White House, which is, at a minimum, an extreme ethical violation.

Barack Obama pandered to China in an effort to help reverse the recession he inherited (and made worse). He removed necessary tariffs and was soft on their increasingly aggressive behavior in the South China Sea in an attempt to help with the US economy. He also used China to remove barriers to Iranian acquisition of a nuclear weapon.

Biden is a disaster, and I don't know where to start. He refuses to address the Uighur issue and has no plan for their eventual invasion of Taiwan. But really, the poor guy doesn't know where he is most of the time, so I can't blame him for not being able to handle a powerful nation on the ascendancy.

Do Republicans still suck? Yep. Do Democrats suck just as much? You bet. I really wish people would wake up and see it, but I know I'm just screaming into the void.

VoodooDoll

Ready to race!
You are boring.
Okay Anotero's sock account. Odd you find it so necessary to all-of-the-sudden jump into the conversation, try to change the subject, and protect Anotero.

How about you tell us about the Uighurs in Xinxiang, China. Don't tell me how boring I am. I'm glad I'm boring. Now, prove you are also not some backup account. Do you agree that China is locking up Muslim Uighurs in forced labor concentration camps in Xinxiang, China? Yes or No. It's easy.

npace

Autocross Champion
Let's focus on Anotero for a second here. You're all giving him a pass. I'm dead serious, here. I want to see him type something negative about China and admit that china has concentration camps of Uighurs in Xinxiang. If you ever challenge a Chinese troll on the internet, they'll NEVER write anything bad about the CCP or acknowledge what Xi is doing to the Uighurs.

As far as Disney, sure they say nice things about China! They're an American entertainment company that has their Dinsneyland theme park in Shanghai, lmfao! Of course they won't say anything negative about China!!!! Duh! Anotero isn't Disney the last time I checked.
Exactly. You're worried about one guy on the internet who has pro-Russian, and I guess maybe pro-Chinese tendencies sometimes, instead of being worried about a multi-billion dollar company that entertains (indoctrinates?) our children.

anotero

Autocross Champion
Noticed that you STILL haven't written anything negative about China. It's funny, China actually has to pay a literal army of social media people that post positive things about the CCP and President Xi. A bit like Russia Trolls, but on a much more massive scale. Your criticism of America and American Govt and unwillingness to criticize China, or China's bff Russia is more than a bit curious.

You've written nice things about Musk, but then again, China loves Musk. You complain about redistribution of wealth, but China is LITERALLY a communist society that has sprinklings of capitalism, but most everything is still ultimately owned by the state. I mean, China just seems like such an easy target for so many of things you claim to hate, yet, you refuse to write so much as a harsh word about your hero, President Xi.

Here's a good test for you. Chinese Nationals will never say a negative word about labor (ie - concentration) camps of Uighurs in Xinxiang that are being treated like slaves. Any American with their head screwed on straight should oppose that. You oppose what China is doing to the Uighurs in Xinxiang, right????
You are a moron.
I live in the US, and the actions of our g't affects me way more than some distant narrow-eyed nation. You like to jerk off to external enemies created for you by the mass media on the elites' payroll -- you do you. But don't try to shove that shit down my throat.

If i were a moronic lemming like you, tuning in to CNN, then yes, i would not approve of what China is doing to the Uyghur minority. But i know better than to form opinions based on CNN propaganda bs. Bit i see you swallow it just fine and ask for sloppy seconds. You do you, Magic v. 4.0.

uberdot

Autocross Champion
I'm sorry that I love my country. Anotero trashes America every day. Do you not love your country? I'm happy to say negative crap about China, Xi, Russia, and Putin. Don't you ever ask yourself why Anotero doesn't write ANYTHING negative about Russia/China (two of our enemies) - ever???

So, I guess being an American patriot makes you a vagina, right? Quit changing the subject. Why won't Anotero respond? He has an answer for everything else.
You don’t love America, you love political tribalism and have a severely divided mind, but so do most young people. I can’t fault you too much for waking up and swallowing a blue pill every day. I used to as well. Typically the things you defend and rail on about are against personal sovereignty, meritocracy, liberty, and independence while cavalier-ishly defending a security-over-freedom mindset.

I’ll give you the neocon benefit of the doubt: Occasionally you defend private companies’ bad decisions when it suits their government partners’ over reach. Essentially, the majority, if not all of the things you defend are not American but globalist ideals.

VoodooDoll

Ready to race!
You are a moron.
I live in the US, and the actions of our g't affects me way more than some distant narrow-eyed nation. You like to jerk off to external enemies created for you by the mass media on the elites' payroll -- you do you. But don't try to shove that shit down my throat.

If i were a moronic lemming like you, tuning in to CNN, then yes, i would not approve of what China is doing to the Uyghur minority. But i know better than to form opinions based on CNN propaganda bs. Bit i see you swallow it just fine and ask for sloppy seconds. You do you, Magic v. 4.0.

Stillllll you refuse to say anything negative! You ARE a Chinese troll. I can't believe the rest of you can't see this. That's the best you can do "If... you watched (an American News Channel) you -might- not approve of what China is doing to the Uyghur minority?"

Hahaha - MIGHT!?!? They locked up a million of them in Xinxiang, for no reason, other than they are Muslims! The Chinese and Russians are also Atheists, and I've noticed you say you're an Atheist, although who knows what to believe is even true about you. China is committing GENOCIDE in Xinxiang, and you MIGHT believe China is doing something that you would "not approve." I mean, can you make a possibly weaker statement on China, than that?

You're clearly some type of Chinese troll, I'm convinced. You also appear to control other accounts as well. I think Pleatia may be your alternate account.

anotero

Autocross Champion
You're changing the subject at this point (of course not every company was saved by TARP, don't be ridiculous).

I've moved on to Anotero either being a secret Chinese spy, or a paid "wumao."

50 Cent Party, 50 Cent Army and wumao (/ˈwuːmaʊ/ WOO-mow) are terms for Internet commentators who are hired by the authorities of the People's Republic of China to manipulate public opinion and disseminate disinformation to the benefit of the governing Chinese Communist Party (CCP).[1][2][3][4][5] It was created during the early phases of the Internet's rollout to the wider public in China.

The name is derived from the allegation that such commentators are paid RMB¥0.50 for every post.[6][7][8] These commentators create comments or articles on popular Chinese social media networks that are intended to derail discussions which are critical of the CCP, promoting narratives that serve the government's interests and insulting or spreading misinformation about political opponents of the Chinese government, both domestic and abroad.[9][10][11] Some of these commentators have labeled themselves ziganwu (Chinese: 自干五, short for 自带干粮的五毛, lit. 'wumao who bring their own dry rations'), claiming they are not paid by authorities and express their support for the Chinese government out of their own volition.
[12]
Ooof. Hold on, I'll pour myself another one, olease bear with me.

A Chinese propagandist-for-hire on an obscure vw forum. Maaan, you celebrating 420 this whole week?

Last edited:

npace

Autocross Champion
Stillllll you refuse to say anything negative! You ARE a Chinese troll. I can't believe the rest of you can't see this. That's the best you can do "If... you watched (an American News Channel) you -might- not approve of what China is doing to the Uyghur minority?"

Hahaha - MIGHT!?!? They locked up a million of them in Xinxiang, for no reason, other than they are Muslims! The Chinese and Russians are also Atheists, and I've noticed you say you're an Atheist, although who knows what to believe is even true about you. China is committing GENOCIDE in Xinxiang, and you MIGHT believe China is doing something that you would "not approve." I mean, can you make a possibly weaker statement on China, than that?

You're clearly some type of Chinese troll, I'm convinced. You also appear to control other accounts as well. I think Pleatia may be your alternate account.
Seriously, I disagree with anotero at times, but why are you trying to force him to type something? It's making you look like a crazy person instead of a rational individual.

VoodooDoll

Ready to race!
You don’t love America, you love political tribalism and have a severely divided mind, but so do most young people. I can’t fault you too much for waking up and swallowing a blue pill every day. I used to as well. Typically the things you defend and rail on about are against personal sovereignty, meritocracy, liberty, and independence while cavalier-ishly defending a security-over-freedom mindset.

I’ll give you the neocon benefit of the doubt: Occasionally you defend private companies’ bad decisions when it suits their government partners’ over reach. Essentially, the majority, if not all of the things you defend are not American but globalist ideals.
Bro, I love America. I love Democracy.

Let's focus on Anotero now. You guys have been wayyyyyy too easy on him.

Does Anotero believe COVID came from China, in Wuhan -- yes or no? I want to see him write it. Chinese trolls blame the virus on some BS conspiracy that it came from a US military base.

I'll wait.

Pleatia

Go Kart Newbie
Okay Anotero's sock account. Odd you find it so necessary to all-of-the-sudden jump into the conversation, try to change the subject, and protect Anotero.

How about you tell us about the Uighurs in Xinxiang, China. Don't tell me how boring I am. I'm glad I'm boring. Now, prove you are also not some backup account. Do you agree that China is locking up Muslim Uighurs in forced labor concentration camps in Xinxiang, China? Yes or No. It's easy.
Unlike you, I have been here all along. When you feel the need to utter inane viewpoints it needs to be noted. Nothing more. You are still boring and the subject has not changed just your deflections attempting to make it seem so.

npace

Autocross Champion
Bro, I love America. I love Democracy.

Let's focus on Anotero now. You guys have been wayyyyyy too easy on him.

Does Anotero believe COVID came from China, in Wuhan -- yes or no? I want to see him write it. Chinese trolls blame the virus on some BS conspiracy that it came from a US military base.

I'll wait.
Actually I called him out on the re-posting of what I believe to be Russian disinformation several pages back. But people can take whatever view they want. Waiting for him to do what you want to prove something to you just seems desperate. I agree with a lot of the things you're saying about China, but I'm not going to tell someone else what to think. That would be un-American.

uberdot

Autocross Champion
Remember when 2 years ago being against China’s genocide in a non political way was “right wing”? I sure do and it’s one of the lines I had to draw around the Left.