GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... California Nears $8 Gallon Gas - Biden Sends Zelenskyyy $61 Billion

StorableComa

Autocross Champion
1607982778104.png

MrFancypants

Autocross Champion
I know links can be scary, so here you go.

Allied Security Operations Group
My name is Russell James Ramsland, Jr., and I am a resident of Dallas County, Texas. I hold an MBA from Harvard University, and a political science degree from Duke University. I have worked with the National Aeronautics and Space Administration (NASA) and the Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), among other organizations, and have run businesses all over the world, many of which are highly technical in nature. I have served on technical government panels.
I know better than to open every URL I come across.

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
State officials dispute fraud evidence. Color me shocked. The swamp is DEEEEEEP
You know, unless these state guys have a background in IT they don't really know WTF they are talking about. Of course they're going to DENY, anything else makes them look bad. Newsflash, the truth will get them either way.
Plus the forsenics examination has just started. I'm not saying that they will find anything but it's premature of anyone to deny the allegations until the forsenic testing has been completed.

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
This idea that it "has to play out" is as bonkers as the allegations themselves.

You get nothing.

You lose!

Good day sir!!View attachment 196228

I disagree. Why wouldn't the Michigan judge or whoever it was release the information when originally requested? Again I'm not saying anything will be found but it is curious why releasing the information was withheld

riceburner

Autocross Champion
you know what something did remind me, i don't think Zrick ever responded to this:
If the HOUSE literally GAINED republicans during this round of elections, and that wasn't rigged, how is Trump losing rigged?

3rdOne

Go Kart Champion
What is funny about this supposed voter fraud is that it almost doesn’t matter anyway. It is the Electoral College that votes the President in. The members of the electoral college can vote for whomever the f*** they want to. They don’t have to go with the popular vote, that is why that system exists, to keep stupid people from voting in other stupid people. Hillary Clinton and Al Gore both lost even though they both got the popular vote.
And I think Zrick is going to owe some money to some people as all the electoral members in the contested states voted for Biden today

JC_451

Autocross Champion
you know what something did remind me, i don't think Zrick ever responded to this:
If the HOUSE literally GAINED republicans during this round of elections, and that wasn't rigged, how is Trump losing rigged?
Bro, you can't breach his fortress with logic.

He literally bet money on these theories 🤣

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
What is funny about this supposed voter fraud is that it almost doesn’t matter anyway. It is the Electoral College that votes the President in. The members of the electoral college can vote for whomever the f*** they want to. They don’t have to go with the popular vote, that is why that system exists, to keep stupid people from voting in other stupid people. Hillary Clinton and Al Gore both lost even though they both got the popular vote.
And I think Zrick is going to owe some money to some people as all the electoral members in the contested states voted for Biden today
According to this they do have to vote for the person who won the state popular vote.

https://www.complex.com/life/2020/0...oral-college-members-must-uphold-popular-vote

zrickety

The Fixer
Great question. It doesn't add up. The truth is the software and election workers made the decisions, not the voters.

zrickety

The Fixer
Read up on these Dominion machines...read the report I posted. It is not simply x number voted for Biden or Trump, the machines do not work that way.
Even though they are supposed to.