GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... Economy So Strong That eBay Hard Up For Business

Corprin

Autocross Champion
Great Orange on the black community-
  • “We enacted landmark criminal justice reform, something that nobody else could get done."
  • “We secured permanent and record funding for HBCUs — that’s historically black colleges and universities — numbers that they never thought were possible."
  • “We expanded affordable options for better health care."
  • “We created Opportunity Zones,” tax breaks for investing in low-income areas.
  • “We achieved the lowest black, Hispanic, and Asian unemployment rates in American history.”

You should probably read up on your evidence. You make this shit too easy.

I love how you tossed in the affordable health care. That MF is still promising to release his new bestest healthcare plan in two weeks.

torga

Autocross Champion
kfqz037iwqh61.jpg

JC_451

Autocross Champion
Amazing job nightshift!

Stardate Feb.16 2021. Our continuing adventure in search of a man who will pay his debts...

Day...28..I think.

Last edited:

Strange Mud

Autocross Champion
God given rights.
I am going to ask for a link/citation
Jesus said Americans had right to own boom sticks. Study ur Bible.
problem with multi-quote is sometimes by the time I reply I forgot why I quoted

OKBoomer?
I hope it's a cold beer
taking from the zrick playbook,.... didn't read it, it's gotta be because texas thinks "we're texas, fuck you"

how close am I?
LOL, I am assuming you are reading it all for the very first time, it's sad being that you are like 44 years old.

it was written in to allow for the people to be proficient with arms if they were members of the militia. Nearly every state disbanded their militia and created the national guard to fill the role. Since you’ve never manned up and served, it’s not a shock you don’t understand this. Your group of merry cos-players in empty Chinese plate carriers, is not a "well regulated militia" nor will it ever be. For the definition of "well regulated" to be met you must be controlled by a hierarchy within the government... which you are not.

to date nobody has ever said you don’t have the right to bear arms. Limitations on the type of arms was initiated in the NFA and later the AWB. Honestly, the way most of the fuckwits in this coutry act, I am starting to agree with the limitation of "evil scary rifles and guns." For the arms that are currently limited, I really have no problem with since frankly I can have anything I want.

I’m curious to see what skeletons will be let out of your box if they start flipping through your history, debtor.

I know this must be news to your dumb ass, but we live in a Republic, hence a “Republican form of government”. It’s a sad excuse for trolling on this one because I have faith everyone, even @KevinC, knows what type of government we have. You are the only dipshit in this conversation that seems to be confused.

Furthermore, how exactly does your argument actually apply to the provisions under Article 4? That simply gives the power of the legislature and executive to push down acts of domestic violence, say like we saw on January 6. This provision is further defined by both the Posse Comitatus and Insurrection Acts. Sadly your demigod allowed it to occur so he could overthrow the will of the people. I sure hope he and his cult, like yourself, are all held accountable for your treason.

I shouldn't be shocked that you are making the same nit-picking arguments on this subject as you do in every one else. Next time try to quote the WHOLE amendment, as it's not very long. Here, let me help you:

Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

Congress didn't make any law abridging your freedoms under this Amendment, if you think they have... please let me know where.

Yes, the people have the right to change our form of government, but it is VERY clear that in order to do so, it must be ratified by the majority, not by the loony fucking band of fuckups, dipshits, and retards you identify with.

It's cute that you are reading all this the first time. If you'd like some lessons in how this all works and the meaning of it all, I'm happy to dust off some of those classes for your benefit.
TLDR
I suppose the NRA and 80 million Trump supporters are all idiots too?
Your bias is showing. We overthrew a corrupt government in 1776, we collectively have every right to do it again.
I am not calling for insurrection, but stating a fact. Our government is broken and in need of being 'altered or abolished.'
Yes
Yes, they are idiots, all of them, but 80 million didn't vote for Trump.

Anyone that thinks an immoral pathological liar billionaire con man is the fix for what ails our county probably shouldn't be allowed to own fire arms.
Stll yes
Great Orange on the black community-
  • “We enacted landmark criminal justice reform, something that nobody else could get done."
  • “We secured permanent and record funding for HBCUs — that’s historically black colleges and universities — numbers that they never thought were possible."
  • “We expanded affordable options for better health care."
  • “We created Opportunity Zones,” tax breaks for investing in low-income areas.
  • “We achieved the lowest black, Hispanic, and Asian unemployment rates in American history.”
The number of things Trump has said that are outright lies is unprecedented
I doubt it

and Ray Wylie Hubbard is one of my favs....he is also good live

golfdave

Autocross Champion
Talking of climate change...One thing which I have known about for a few years is the group of "rare earth metals" that are used A LOT in modern tech, batteries, motors, wind turbines, etc., etc...most of your "green tech"...

Funning thing is that most are dug out & refined in China (Inner Mongolia area) & the various "lakes" etc. are huge environmental disasters.

The really fun part is that China is using this to its own advantage in that it can & will restrict supply to those countries which criticise it......so like the USA (& UK etc) military won't be able to make it's planes etc...

So instead of fighting over oil in the Middle East will it be war with China over "rare earth metals"???

Nice article here:-

Why China plot to weaponise rare earth exports to the green economy may not just be sabre rattling (msn.com)

Corprin

Autocross Champion
Talking of climate change...One thing which I have known about for a few years is the group of "rare earth metals" that are used A LOT in modern tech, batteries, motors, wind turbines, etc., etc...most of your "green tech"...

Funning thing is that most are dug out & refined in China (Inner Mongolia area) & the various "lakes" etc. are huge environmental disasters.

The really fun part is that China is using this to its own advantage in that it can & will restrict supply to those countries which criticise it......so like the USA (& UK etc) military won't be able to make it's planes etc...

So instead of fighting over oil in the Middle East will it be war with China over "rare earth metals"???

Nice article here:-

Why China plot to weaponise rare earth exports to the green economy may not just be sabre rattling (msn.com)

why do you think we give a shit about Afghanistan still?

zrickety

The Fixer