GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... Economy So Strong That eBay Hard Up For Business

oddspyke

Autocross Champion
People still don't think that misinformation on a car website can cause issues? Since he's been here, Unreal changed from what appeared to a rational person into a raving whack job.
5i5b35.jpg

But all kidding aside, he's definitely more rational than zrick and has a better grasp what is misinformation. I would say where I and others mostly disagree with him are matters of policy and approach. Aside from the occasional slip into alt-right slang (cuck, snowflake, etc), he seems to be engaging in a mostly good faith debate.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
People still don't think that misinformation on a car website can cause issues? Since he's been here, Unreal changed from what appeared to a rational person into a raving whack job.

Naw, he was a whack job day one, he was gaslighting.

IanCH

Autocross Champion
It doesn't really matter if the vaccine was 100% effective. This has turned into something much bigger and far more important than the vaccine itself. The leftist mob are now pushing for legislation that would effectively allow the government to control our speech on the internet. Granting them full discretion over what it deems fit for our consumption. A power that will not go away once implemented, as we see clearly with the patriot act. A power that would eventually be used by the people they despise, or even Trump himself. But of course the SJW and fairy mob lacks the logic and foresight to realize that.

Outside of government, you have their bootlickers doing everything they can to silence and censor anyone who remotely goes against their desired narrative, even if said person is an avowed far-leftist as seen in the video above with Jimmy Dore.

Biden admin is also floating the idea of another lockdown to save people who don't want to be saved, or to save people already safe.

This is all about control and the leftists are pushing for and normalizing totalitarianism, whether they realize it or not.

Yet again, it's actions like this that make a Trump presidency, or worse, necessary.
Do you have children under 12?

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
Great propaganda.
We already know natural immunity lasts longer (per NIH) and their plasma saves others.
These guys are just vaccine salesmen.

Which is it, you've repeatedly said it lasts forever, now you say longer. And NIH has said no such thing about immunity and the delta variant.

cb1111

View attachment 221270

But all kidding aside, he's definitely more rational than zrick and has a better grasp what is misinformation. I would say where I and others mostly disagree with him are matters of policy and approach. Aside from the occasional slip into alt-right slang (cuck, snowflake, etc), he seems to be engaging in a mostly good faith debate.
Which makes him more of a whack job because he should know better.

IanCH

Autocross Champion
No. Kids fair very well against this virus, so I'm not sure what you're getting at.
You are so ignorant lmao. "Kids fare well"

I have a 10 month old, she's amazing and presumably healthy but we don't know everything about her.

Your strategy would say let covid run rampant, that will kill many innocent children. Could be mine. Go fuck yourself.

The best strategy is transmission control. Masks indoors in public, vaccines for everyone. Shoot the zricks with tranq darts loaded with j&j, don't worry they will be fine even if they cry about it.

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion

I have a 10 month old, she's amazing and presumably healthy but we don't know everything about her.

Your strategy would say let covid run rampant, that will kill many innocent children. Could be mine. Go fuck yourself.

The best strategy is transmission control. Masks indoors in public, vaccines for everyone. Shoot the zricks with tranq darts loaded with j&j, don't worry they will be fine even if they cry about it.
In spite of being in favor of the vaccine you can't forcibly vaccine people. If freedom of choice is taken away what other inalienable right is next?

1L19

Autocross Champion
All this stupidity made me go looking for some from a familiar source. This lot is normally dumber than a box of rocks but to fuck with a K-9 unit? Seriously... I don't think you can get any dumber.

1L19

Autocross Champion
In spite of being in favor of the vaccine you can't forcibly vaccine people. If freedom of choice is taken away what other inalienable right is next?
Well.. you can't directly... not in this country... but you can get shut out of every private business and public sector building if you don't get vaccinated. Indirect force so to speak.

Unreal1

Autocross Champion

I'm following the science. The science says they fare well.

https://services.aap.org/en/pages/2...hildren-and-covid-19-state-level-data-report/

I'm not going to get into any arguments rooted in emotion instead of facts. There's no point.

Like I said before though, I don't have an issue with masks and social distancing, for the time being. But, thank you for proving my point regarding the leftist mob and totalitarianism.

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Well.. you can't directly... not in this country... but you can get shut out of every private business and public sector building if you don't get vaccinated. Indirect force so to speak.
One of the unintended consequences of freedom of choice.