GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... Economy So Strong That eBay Hard Up For Business

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
AGAIN, how did I read his comment out of context exactly? There's at least 100 posts of him saying the same thing over and over.

Get help.

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
AGAIN, how did I read his comment out of context exactly? There's at least 100 posts of him saying the same thing over and over.

Get help.

Learn how to quote the correct post that you are responding to. Don't tell me that he has said something in other posts. Quote the correct one.

I suggest you get help also.

Judas

Go Kart Newbie
No it isn't. In Arizona they were classifying every death as caused by Covid if the person died from a Covid related symptom even if they weren't tested for Covid.
My favorite is when they count COVID positives for people that got in line and left without getting tested, later to receive notice that they indeed have COVID, without being tested, or the fact tests are only 50 percent correct, when this started some drs came out and said they were being forced to list covid as cause of death, no matter if pre existing conditions actually killed them, so that’d be the same as someone dieing while having the flu, and listing the flu as cause of death, also cdc said 94 percent of COVID deaths were from pre existing conditions so only 6 percent were actually killed by COVID, also insurance writers came out as well saying they were told to code sickness as covid if they had COVID symptoms, which are the same as many others, what else, 99.98 percent survival rate, the pandemic in the states was over in April, also back on testing, people getting tested numerous times in a few days with both positev and negative results right after each other, my brother in law got it, has severe pre existing conditions, lasted two weeks , said it was like bad allergy days, you won’t convince these type of people that it’s a scam, or fudged numbers, 60 million had h1n1, didn’t look down shit

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
My favorite is when they count COVID positives for people that got in line and left without getting tested, later to receive notice that they indeed have COVID, without being tested, or the fact tests are only 50 percent correct, when this started some drs came out and said they were being forced to list covid as cause of death, no matter if pre existing conditions actually killed them, so that’d be the same as someone dieing while having the flu, and listing the flu as cause of death, also cdc said 94 percent of COVID deaths were from pre existing conditions so only 6 percent were actually killed by COVID, also insurance writers came out as well saying they were told to code sickness as covid if they had COVID symptoms, which are the same as many others, what else, 99.98 percent survival rate, the pandemic in the states was over in April, also back on testing, people getting tested numerous times in a few days with both positev and negative results right after each other, my brother in law got it, has severe pre existing conditions, lasted two weeks , said it was like bad allergy days, you won’t convince these type of people that it’s a scam, or fudged numbers, 60 million had h1n1, didn’t look down shit

I shouldn't speak for @zrickety but right about now he wonders where you've been. 😂

Anthony3o55

Autocross Champion
I’ll get left in the dust. Sitting behind the wheel seeing all the MK7s take off on me. Not a good feeling especially if you have a DP but with no tune (me) :cry:

Anthony3o55

Autocross Champion
I have a Mk7 my good sir.
29B9DFB5-5DB6-4BDA-BDFE-70DEB53FF57B.jpeg

Anthony3o55

Autocross Champion
I honestly want this COVID to come to an end already. This thing is crazy like we’ve adapted to living with this instead of tryna get rid of it

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
Learn how to quote the correct post that you are responding to. Don't tell me that he has said something in other posts. Quote the correct one.

I suggest you get help also.

AGAIN, I didn't quote the wrong post. You didn't read the post and comprehend it. He clearly stated in that post that old people die every year and this was no different from a normal year.

The issue here is you.

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
AGAIN, I didn't quote the wrong post. You didn't read the post and comprehend it. He clearly stated in that post that old people die every year and this was no different from a normal year.

The issue here is you.

The post you quoted did not mention anything about a normal year. Quit arguing with me and go back and read it.