GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... California Nears $8 Gallon Gas - Biden Sends Zelenskyyy $61 Billion

avenali312

Autocross Champion
Is the scamdemic running out of steam? or are all the poster's just dying off from their vaccines?

Those of us that are fully vaccinated are over on a different, faster platform that works better with our 5G. We only check in here periodically these days. The new platform also sends a free heat lamp for our habitats.

Allchokedup

Autocross Champion
Those of us that are fully vaccinated are over on a different, faster platform that works better with our 5G. We only check in here periodically these days. The new platform also sends a free heat lamp for our habitats.

It's true! Good thing for Alexa because my claws don't work on the phone

Attachments

• 20210423_095859.jpg
    20210423_095859.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 103

jay745

What Would Glenn Danzig Do
Running out of steam. The same crap can only get posted so many times it gets boring.
Bingo. Changing the thread titles has become boring because it's all the same shit every day. Zrick saying the virus is fake, Gtifan getting offended. Repeat as needed 3x a day.

Best day this thread ever had was when everyone posted pics of their dogs.

Daks

Autocross Champion
That's a badass pup. I have a coyote problem where I live. I have an old GSD that keeps them at bay but a few pits would fuck then up!
Has he ever killed a coyote?
We started to have a Coyote problem a few years back. No, he never killed one, but he fucked one up pretty good three months ago. When I'm not walking him I usually keep a 2.5" thick leather collar on him so he doesn't get injured if he starts getting into beef with whatever.

Yes, pits would fuck them up pretty good. Issue with pits is that you can't keep multiples, they always fight, always.

oddspyke

Autocross Champion
What breed is he? Very handsome, head/face like a mastiff, but looks smaller than a mastiff.
That's a badass pup. I have a coyote problem where I live. I have an old GSD that keeps them at bay but a few pits would fuck then up!
Has he ever killed a coyote?
Why not both? Dutch is half GSD, half Amstaff, and he is a perfect guard dog. 110lbs of fast.
IMG_20180805_200421_007.jpg