GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... California Nears $8 Gallon Gas - Biden Sends Zelenskyyy $61 Billion

Corprin

Autocross Champion
My dogs are barking.

B9C0590D-60EB-46E0-B64C-FA20AC9210C7.jpeg

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
I don't get die hard Trump supporters.

I saw this person driving around yesterday.

1619196974237.png

That's this flag on the back of his truck:

1619197019601.png

Regardless of your side or who you voted for, idolizing a politician is a fucking weird.

Corprin

Autocross Champion

Acadia18

Autocross Champion

JC_451

Autocross Champion

View attachment 211268

View attachment 211269

Regardless of your side or who you voted for, idolizing a politician is a fucking weird.
Every the Great 🍊 supporter believes people blindly love Biden like they love the Great 🍊

They will never understand the only reason Biden won was because he wasn't the Great 🍊 . It wasn't because the rest of us thought he was this amazing candidate who we expect progress from.

Last edited:

anotero

Autocross Champion

View attachment 211268

View attachment 211269

Demonizing a politician to the point of puking is fucking weird too. Remember safe spaces everywhere in Nov. of 16? And the 4-year long hysteria that followed? Fucking weird.

anotero

Autocross Champion
Every the Great 🍊 supporter believes people blindly love Biden like they love Trump.

They will never understand the only reason Biden won was because he wasn't the Great 🍊 . It wasn't because the rest of us thought he was this amazing candidate who we expect progress from.
Lol. Will the dem fanboys ever understand the vast majority of those that voted Trump in 16 were voting for him because he wasn't Hillary?

JC_451

Autocross Champion
Lol. Will the dem fanboys ever understand the vast majority of those that voted Trump in 16 were voting for him because he wasn't Hillary?
I think most people do understand that.

The only person less popular than the Great 🍊 was Hillary. If the Democrats had not been so stupid as to basically force her candidacy to happen we likely would have been spared the Great 🍊 years.

A sock puppet would have beaten the Great 🍊 in 2016 just by not being as hate-able as Hillary.

Last edited:

JC_451

Autocross Champion
im-altering-the-deal-pray-i-dont-alter-it-any-further.jpg

This is Jay telling Rickety the bad news about having to pay his other bet to get his signature back.