GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... California Nears $8 Gallon Gas - Biden Sends Zelenskyyy $61 Billion

cb1111

So the public is now the extended trials? Why do you say if the current set dies of the disease or the vaccine it doesn't matter anymore?
Hey, we're the beta testers for most everything these days - why not for this?

In reality, they've done their due diligence with this vaccine. Because this is a worldwide issue, every single lab and manufacturer have gone Warp speed ahead on this (there, I said it). This hasn't happened in the past.

By the way, mRNA technology was used a few years ago with a vaccine for Ebola

mac340

Go Kart Champion

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Hey, we're the beta testers for most everything these days - why not for this?

In reality, they've done their due diligence with this vaccine. Because this is a worldwide issue, every single lab and manufacturer have gone Warp speed ahead on this (there, I said it). This hasn't happened in the past.

By the way, mRNA technology was used a few years ago with a vaccine for Ebola
Due diligence would require much longer clinical trials. I'll wait until the second wave of vaccines after I see the results of the first wave.

cb1111

Due diligence would require much longer clinical trials. I'll wait until the second wave of vaccines after I see the results of the first wave.
You're assuming that there is some sort of magic in a long clinical trial - kind of like 3k oil change intervals are necessary.

Wait, those 3k OCIs were back when we were using straight 20w50 dino oil and 12k tune ups.

them days are long gone - as are really long clinical trials

Gptuners

Drag Racing Champion
Remember when all the conspiracy theorists were talking about how there was a patent on the coronavirus years ago? That's because we've been researching coronaviruses for WAY longer than this year. We knew about their spike proteins in 2002 with SARS, or 2012 with Mers. It's not like virologists sit around and twiddle their thumbs until a new virus comes out and then say "Oh I guess we gotta start working again..."

They had the vaccine designed within 2 weeks of China releasing the gene sequence. The rest of 2020 was them running tests, trials, etc. This vaccine is the culmination of at least 15 years of work.

MrFancypants

Autocross Champion
Remember when all the conspiracy theorists were talking about how there was a patent on the coronavirus years ago? That's because we've been researching coronaviruses for WAY longer than this year. We knew about their spike proteins in 2002 with SARS, or 2012 with Mers. It's not like virologists sit around and twiddle their thumbs until a new virus comes out and then say "Oh I guess we gotta start working again..."

They had the vaccine designed within 2 weeks of China releasing the gene sequence. The rest of 2020 was them running tests, trials, etc. This vaccine is the culmination of at least 15 years of work.
Shut up with your logic and reason and go eat some essential oils like all the anti-vaxxers do.