GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... California Nears $8 Gallon Gas - Biden Sends Zelenskyyy $61 Billion

zrickety

The Fixer
I know your degree wasn't in business, but allow me to assist... nurses work for the private industry, typically the nonprofit healthcare industry. IRS agents are directly employed by the federal govt to enforce compliance with the tax law. I know it can be confusing sometimes.
Nonprofit??? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHA
My local hospital system is a MONOPOLY. They say they are nonprofit, but they use tax loopholes and buy other businesses so it looks like don't make money. Meanwhile, the administration plays golf and collects million dollar salaries. Cry me a river.
The IRS are gestapo. Tax law is criminal. We pay taxes on our income, taxes on the house we buy with the taxed income, house is taxed every year, again, things we buy with our taxed money are taxed again, all while the government borrows money they don't have to spend on programs we don't need.
BTW, DID YOU READ THOSE DOCUMENTS YET??

zrickety

The Fixer
Wait, do we find out today that Zrick wins $500???? LOLOLOLOL
Plot twist of all plot twists. But probably not until they forensic audit more states, which is in the works, because that's what needs to happen.

zrickety

The Fixer
1632505779970.png

Escape Hatch

Autocross Champion
My local hospital system is a MONOPOLY. They say they are nonprofit, but they use tax loopholes and buy other businesses so it looks like don't make money. Meanwhile, the administration plays golf and collects million dollar salaries. Cry me a river.
The IRS are gestapo. Tax law is criminal. We pay taxes on our income, taxes on the house we buy with the taxed income, house is taxed every year, again, things we buy with our taxed money are taxed again, all while the government borrows money they don't have to spend on programs we don't need.
But you don't have a business degree so you don't know anything about business...

Acadia18

Autocross Champion

MagicMK

Drag Racing Champion
No, idiot. There were actually more than two choices for both of those elections. Where was my rant about Biden? I think you're confusing me with someone else. I disagree with both illusion of choice parties we're forced to deal with every two years, because I pay attention. Before you try to correct me, federal elections are every two years, I'm not just talking about the presidential election. And yeah, you can accuse me of throwing my vote away, but if you understand, just a little bit, about game theory (economic theory but can be applied here), then you can think about how that applies in an election scenario.

But sure, everyone knows I voted for Trump.

Edit: Also, who says I voted? You're making a lot of assumptions and accusations here based on your overzealous political affiliations. I can't understand why anyone who is supposedly an expert in business would think voting for ballooning government debt and pork spending is a good idea.
There are only two options to vote for in the Presidential election... unless you're not that smart. I mean, sure, look at all of those effen geniuses that voted for Nader Green Party in 2000. The were so worried about the environment that they passed on the future creator of An Inconvenient Truth and helped elect a Republican in Texas with ties to the Oil industry that wanted to drill a hole anywhere in the United States where you might find some dead dinosaurs. Apparently you're not very proud of who you voted for or you'd have mentioned that person by now. I, personally, voted for Hillary in 2016 and Biden in 2020. At least I'm proud of my votes.

Also, you're denying that you ranted about Biden? This wasn't you that wrote this: If Biden gave a s**t about COVID or immigrants, the border crisis wouldn't be happening the way it is.

Maybe you were referring to another person named Biden?

Last edited:

MagicMK

Drag Racing Champion
Uhmm, hospitals are still private nonprofits, no? Do you disagree, or are you a Liberal now that would prefer the Federal Govt start running hospitals? What is it with you Libertarian Conservatives? Cry about the govt and then cry about private industry. Also, the IRS are the good guys. They make sure tax cheats pay their fair share or go to jail. If there was no audit or enforcement of the tax law (a Republican dream), then a lot more dishonest Americans wouldn't pay their taxes.

Also, you want to see what it looks like to live in a country where people don't pay taxes and they have no infrastructure... then find a nice country in Africa, and then move there. South Africa and maybe Egypt would be somewhat of an exception, but taxes pay for things we all want. Our tax system needs to be more fair - yes, but to just whine about the fact that we have to pay taxes is just kind of ridiculous. Do you have kids that used public schools... flown on an airplane, driven on a federal interstate, eaten food inspected by the FDA, ever had to call the local police, ever gone to college, happen to live in a state that benefitted from federal disaster relief, been in an accident in a car crash tested by NHTSA, lost a job and received federal or state unemployment? The military also happens to be paid for with tax dollars - or would you prefer we axe that as well?

Reactions: WAP