GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... California Nears $8 Gallon Gas - Biden Sends Zelenskyyy $61 Billion

zrickety

The Fixer

zrickety

The Fixer
'Grave danger.'
How is 99+% survival a grave danger???
WHAT A SCAM.

Chad13762

Go Kart Champion
There's an addiction model that asserts participants get a little dopamine hit when participating in online confrontation. Just like other addictions (drugs, gambling, risk activities) it becomes harder to get that rush as time goes on.

This leads to more frequent, more radical, more confrontational interactions. Chasing the dragon.

I check into this thread every month or so, read the last two pages, sigh, and move on with my life. It seems many have done the same.

Some have not. Posting and posting and posting, trying to recapture whatever thrill they had at first.

This thread is not a conversation, discussion or even an intelligent argument. It’s a bunch of addicts trying to scratch an itch. An itch that worsens the more you scratch it.

Go find something healthy to do with your time.

zrickety

The Fixer
There's an addiction model that asserts participants get a little dopamine hit when participating in online confrontation. Just like other addictions (drugs, gambling, risk activities) it becomes harder to get that rush as time goes on.

This leads to more frequent, more radical, more confrontational interactions. Chasing the dragon.

I check into this thread every month or so, read the last two pages, sigh, and move on with my life. It seems many have done the same.

Some have not. Posting and posting and posting, trying to recapture whatever thrill they had at first.

This thread is not a conversation, discussion or even an intelligent argument. It’s a bunch of addicts trying to scratch an itch. An itch that worsens the more you scratch it.

LOLOL you are giving this thread and the people posting too much credit. No one is here for dopamine hits.
This is commentary on current events and the erosion of our Bill of Rights.
For example,

zrickety

The Fixer
"Go find something healthy to do with your time."
You mean like take an experimental mRNA injection and wear a mask? Because that's what constitutes as 'healthy' now.
I won't have it.

zrickety

The Fixer
Thanks bro!

1636035857724.png

Acadia18

Autocross Champion

How do we actually know that's true though? You've been telling me for 3,847 pages we can't trust the government. Now we can trust what they say? Did you see the actual transfer of funds from Pfizer to "the government"? I thought Pfizer was in league with the government to push a vaccine agenda? Are they in league or not?

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Don't the "major news networks" actually make up the MSM that you all rail on about? Or as Acadia pointed them out, do you now accept them when they provide information that aligns with your views?
No I don't even watch any news on any channel.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
I only read the first one. I'm not arguing the others do not. Why don't you just accept the fact that I agreed?

I would like to point out, this really highlights the difference in the two sides.

Clown on his Master's degrees all you want. But @MagicMK said something; he didn't believe the full truth about Pfizer getting fined. Argued his point. And was shown how that point is wrong. Admitted it, and agreed with the information being presented that conflicted his original opinion.

Meanwhile, if you point out a blatant, verifiable inaccuracy with a Twitter post @zrickety shares, he doesn't accept any wrongdoing. Just throws up his arms shrieking "I'm just sharing links! I never said it was true! I'm just passing info along!"

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
I would like to point out, this really highlights the difference in the two sides.

Clown on his Master's degrees all you want. But @MagicMK said something; he didn't believe the full truth about Pfizer getting fined. Argued his point. And was shown how that point is wrong. Admitted it, and agreed with the information being presented that conflicted his original opinion.

Meanwhile, if you point out a blatant, verifiable inaccuracy with a Twitter post @zrickety shares, he doesn't accept any wrongdoing. Just throws up his arms shrieking "I'm just sharing links! I never said it was true! I'm just passing info along!"

One of those is how a debate should go.

One of them isn't.

npace

Autocross Champion

That's why you posted this comment, to get your hit? Because it is confrontational in nature.

npace

Autocross Champion
One of those is how a debate should go.

One of them isn't.
Go back and look at how he vehemently denied that Obama ever put immigrant children in cages, even after I showed him proof. He then wanted to argue about scale, and kept deflecting to Trump. Problem was, I never once defended a Trump immigration policy, save for the Executive Order that ended the Flores Agreement. He never admitted it, disappeared for a day or two, and then came back to argue about something else.

anotero

Autocross Champion
I've always been honest with my views, and that's why they don't fit into some "liberal box" as many here might hope. I'm a hawk on China and believe COVID is likely the result of a covered-up lab leak in Wuhan (and I've had that position since at least early 2021). I also believe in science and numbers, and why I think all this "scandemic" stuff about some type of conspiracy by the govt is just total garbage with conservative talking heads making money off of the ignorant and uninformed... as such, I just got my booster shot of the Pfizer vaccine. I also believe science on the use of masks (KN95 or N95 in particular).

Oddly, though, as a Democrat, it's odd that I'm the one in seeming position of supporting private drug companies such as Pfizer. I have no illusion that US drug companies are responsible for a number of wrongs and misdeeds, but it's odd that a Democrat like me is the one defending private drug companies and the Republicans here (or people that claim to be Independents but vote for Republicans) are the ones trashing private drug companies. It was always Republicans that argued against "govt healthcare" and wanted the "govt to keep its hands off my healthcare" and so on... yet now we have this flip where a much larger percentage of Trump-voting Republicans are against vaccines and try to dig up garbage misinformation from the likes of unverified Facebook and Twitter posts as well as whatever misinformation Joe Rogan spews in order to justify their anti-vaccine positions.

The above said, it's as simple as this.... the USA made, USA Approved, and USA regulated Pfizer/Moderna vaccines are extremely safe and effective... so much so that every country in the world wants OUR vaccines over the offerings from China, Russia, the UK, and whoever else is making one right now. What is not safe, is getting COVID, a virus engineered and mutated inside of a Chinese lab in Wuhan. I'll take the USA made Pfizer drug, $3B in fines and all, over a Chinese lab virus with unknown long term "longhaul" effects and damn day of the week. I would and I did.
Lmao. Here you are, not like everyone else. Yet you are super quick yo brand others. You are a fake.

anotero

Autocross Champion
How do we actually know that's true though? You've been telling me for 3,847 pages we can't trust the government. Now we can trust what they say? Did you see the actual transfer of funds from Pfizer to "the government"? I thought Pfizer was in league with the government to push a vaccine agenda? Are they in league or not?

Demagogue.

Subliminal

Autocross Champion

surprisingly introspective from a 'Chad'