GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... California Nears $8 Gallon Gas - Biden Sends Zelenskyyy $61 Billion

Luva

Go Kart Champion
Wow, reading the last few pages of posts by Voodoo, T-Rex or whatever alter ego - was like the verbal equivalent to the classic public service announcement that started with, "This is your brain. This is your brain on drug. Any questions?" Sorry, dating myself quite a bit with the egg in a frying pan reference. Yikes, I need a redo button to get 60 minutes back on the life time clock.

shovelhd

Autocross Champion
It's funny watching the media meltdown over Disney losing their special status in Florida. They are a mega corporation with near unlimited money. They should have been under State law the whole time, instead of having the system rigged in their favor. Common sense laws are way overdue. Disney will be just fine, but it's plain to see the media propaganda machine trying to turn the public against DeSantis. Without fake news to back them up, the 'elites' have nothing.
The thing is, there are supposedly five other corporations in FL that have deals like this, but they don't have their employees and executives spouting off incendiary lies in the media.

uberdot

Autocross Champion
Wow, reading the last few pages of posts by Voodoo, T-Rex or whatever alter ego - was like the verbal equivalent to the classic public service announcement that started with, "This is your brain. This is your brain on drug. Any questions?" Sorry, dating myself quite a bit with the egg in a frying pan reference. Yikes, I need a redo button to get 60 minutes back on the life time clock.
I made an exact post about that

uberdot

Autocross Champion

zrickety

The Fixer
The thing is, there are supposedly five other corporations in FL that have deals like this, but they don't have their employees and executives spouting off incendiary lies in the media.
Why are corporations getting these deals when a regular person can't fill their gas tank? Time for us to get these special exemptions.

zrickety

The Fixer

uberdot

Autocross Champion
DIS down 9.7% since Tuesday's close.
Side note: Magic kept talking about how great the stock market is doing. I don’t think he has any stocks. Everyone I know is barely breaking even at best.

anotero

Autocross Champion
Why are corporations getting these deals when a regular person can't fill their gas tank? Time for us to get these special exemptions.
Of all the corps, disney gets a break. They indoctrinate our kids with crazy bs AND get kissed on every butt cheek. Unbelievable.