Status
Not open for further replies.

FaLLeNAn9eL

JESUS HATES FLAT TIRE
Nice! :thumbsup:

thebornotaku

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Keep your tire pressures high enough and you'll keep it off the wheel lip

Even in my old barge of a Volvo and 195/65-15s, I could keep it off the wheel. Rolled like a motherfucker though.

Run like 40psi and you're gold though.

Or realize they're Rotas and if they're dedicated autoX wheels that they're gonna only ever see abuse so don't worry about how they look :p

thebornotaku

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Pretty sweet video I stumbled upon

11sec at 126mph?

Good lord that's a shitty time

there was a car that did like 9sec at 130 at Bugorama in sac.

Damned FWD and it's traction issues.

Neat build, but I would hate to drive something FWD with that much power.

OMMGarage

Ready to race!
11sec at 126mph?

Good lord that's a shitty time

there was a car that did like 9sec at 130 at Bugorama in sac.

Damned FWD and it's traction issues.

Neat build, but I would hate to drive something FWD with that much power.

Probably nursing it out of the hole. I didn't see the 60' but that'd be the tale tell sign.

thebornotaku

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Probably nursing it out of the hole. I didn't see the 60' but that'd be the tale tell sign.

well either that or spinning them but yeah, it did seem a little slow off the line. Probably trying to keep the wheel hop down, shit's not good for your driveline anyway

hairyblackrabbit

Powerful like a gorilla
Keep your tire pressures high enough and you'll keep it off the wheel lip

Even in my old barge of a Volvo and 195/65-15s, I could keep it off the wheel. Rolled like a motherfucker though.

Run like 40psi and you're gold though.

Or realize they're Rotas and if they're dedicated autoX wheels that they're gonna only ever see abuse so don't worry about how they look :p

I meant just random scuffs, chips that will inevitably happen then the wheels are on and off for track days/autox, hauled around etc. right now theyre litterally mint far as the finish goes

Plan was to sell for big chunk of purchase price when the tires are done. Gold isnt for me and the grids are heavy, but a deal is a deal.

17x9, 5x100, and a pretty pc job. The local penismobile mobile crowd will be allover it faster than matt on a parked z06

BlaineWasHere

I brake for apexes!
My PCed autoX wheels are still perfect after over a year and maybe 30 events. They get cone marks from time to time but they just polish out.

bon qui qui

Go Kart Champion
Seriously, fast trap speed for such a slow time.
I meant just random scuffs, chips that will inevitably happen then the wheels are on and off for track days/autox, hauled around etc. right now theyre litterally mint far as the finish goes

Plan was to sell for big chunk of purchase price when the tires are done. Gold isnt for me and the grids are heavy, but a deal is a deal.

17x9, 5x100, and a pretty pc job. The local penismobile mobile crowd will be allover it faster than matt on a parked z06

What are you running for exhaust?

hairyblackrabbit

Powerful like a gorilla
What are you running for exhaust?

have went through a few

did magna flow catback with stock everything else (got for $300, sold instantly for $300) sounded great would've kept if the stainless was better quality, could see a year of new england already was taking its toll on it, 304 exhausts i've had have looked better after 5+ winters.

then picked up borla uel, perrin overpipe, perrin 3" frontpipe, perrin 3" catback in a package steal.

with everything it sounded amazing as long as you were not anywhere near civilization.

got sick of the noise, removed the header, much quieter but a bit of in cabin resonation at light throttle passing/uphill on highway

pulled the catback, now just on overpipe and front pipe, bit deeper and louder when you get on it, otherwise quiet like stock.

sold the header and catback for nearly all what the whole package cost.

now i'm starting to think about the tomei 60s, which i know will be a terrible idea. so should probably find some tips before I get stupid or find another used deal.

that and i've seen variations in price on the corsa (like apr rcs) of anywhere from about 1200 to 800ish shipped. thats kinda tempting too.

Status
Not open for further replies.