GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The Golfmkv OFF-TOPIC chat (Part 10)

Status
Not open for further replies.

hairyblackrabbit

Powerful like a gorilla
She must be pretty short. I let my chubby Filipino drive my FRS a week or so ago and I know I have stock seats but she's only 5'2"

She learned to drive on manual. I guess that's what happens when you don't grow up in MURICA. She's not too great of a driver though. Could be due to not driving manual in 5 years or so though.

You should post this up in that seat lowering thread. Many people will be interested in this.

Big difference between this dished base sitting on the floor and the stock seat raised.

One of gfs first card was a manual. She actually isn't a terrible driver. But still was the first stick she's drove in years.

I do have a thread in the interior section.

Thing is the plain base is much thicker cushion wise despite being designed the same, and the rx8 recaros aren't cheap normally or common. So it isn't incredibly useful for others.

BlaineWasHere

I brake for apexes!
Big difference between this dished base sitting on the floor and the stock seat raised.

One of gfs first card was a manual. She actually isn't a terrible driver. But still was the first stick she's drove in years.

I do have a thread in the interior section.

Thing is the plain base is much thicker cushion wise despite being designed the same, and the rx8 recaros aren't cheap normally or common. So it isn't incredibly useful for others.

Yeah, I'll just wait until it's paid off in 18 months then add brand new seats of whatever I want plus harness bar plus 5-point.

I was thinking about just paying it off like this week but at 1.59% on the loan I can't bring myself to part with the cash. I owe $12.2K on it right now.

hairyblackrabbit

Powerful like a gorilla
Yeah. But I want a new car soon and I feel like a tool having two car payments while only being one dude.

Well.

You can be a tool with 2 cars.

Or a tool driving a race car.

Or a tool with a forester race car.

Or a tool on air.

Or a tool with a fwd race car.

At the end of the day We'll always be tools to most people.

My advice would be to embrace the Trevor.

Status
Not open for further replies.