GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The Golfmkv OFF-TOPIC chat (Part 10)

Status
Not open for further replies.

das_fast

Blaine Likes Men
exactly tyler

get in, get out. it should take 45 secs per set and you rest 15-20 secs each time. stop looking at the mirror and trying to build your self esteem. the tranny in the corner looking at you would fuck you if you weighed 500lbs

Subie2013

Humble yourself
exactly tyler

get in, get out. it should take 45 secs per set and you rest 15-20 secs each time. stop looking at the mirror and trying to build your self esteem. the tranny in the corner looking at you would fuck you if you weighed 500lbs
I listened to some lol'z the other day.

Some punk ass preppy boy in our gym was like "I've been here for like 2.5 hours I'm dead tired!" And then this pro power lifter/ personal trainer was like "what the fuck are doing that takes you 2.5 hours to do in the gym? If I worked out for 2.5 hours in the gym I could hit every body part twice." The kids like "dude I did chest!?" And the trainer basically ripped his ass about being lazy and that no one cares about how much time you just spent in the gym.

The kid went from feel hard, to hating his life. It was freakjng great.

das_fast

Blaine Likes Men
Maybe if you weigh 180 pounds or less. I'm 230 and wrench on pipe for 10 hours a day not including 1.5 hours in the gym every night. My body would go into starvation mode in a hurry.

i am 185 and jump out of helos with 110 lbs on gear on daily......

das_fast

Blaine Likes Men
1500 cals can be broken up like this

breakfast : granola bar, yogurt

snack: yogurt

lunch: 4 chicken tenders, rice and apples

din din : fruit smoothie, yogurt, apples and some ice cream even lol

BlaineWasHere

I brake for apexes!
I just love eating shitty (but good tasting) food!!!

Plus I work in the Restaurant industry and have the opportunity to eat "out" sometimes multiple times per day for free! It's hard not to eat like a pig sometimes.

das_fast

Blaine Likes Men
oh, i love crappy food. i am just doing this cut for two reasons

1. to prove i still can

2. because i am trying to make a 100 on my physical test.

scored 97 last time. trying to get run time for 1.5 miles to 9:12 from 9:45

Status
Not open for further replies.