GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The Golfmkv OFF-TOPIC chat (Part 8)

Status
Not open for further replies.

merkeyterkey

The Real FLATTIRE
So I went to go sign up for a parts catalouge for my new Mercedes.

$3000.00 for a year access. riiiiiiigggghhhhhtttt

ChattMkv

Level 80 Procrasturbator
I like the new display pic chatt

Danke sehr!

So I went to go sign up for a parts catalouge for my new Mercedes.

$3000.00 for a year access. riiiiiiigggghhhhhtttt

:lol: The Haynes manuals are great for old Mercs. My dad fixed countless things on our old 300D thanks to those.

Bfreiman

lalalalalalalalalalalala
So they have to cut two of the team fencing events for every Olympic games because they have to make room for other events like white water kayaking?!?!?!

ChattMkv

Level 80 Procrasturbator

So one of the positions I sent in my resume for last night...the CEO/Founder e-mailed me this morning and after just one round of back-and-forth wants me to come in for a casual interview THIS EVENING. Something tells me this might be good. Wish me luck guys!

BlaineWasHere

I brake for apexes!

So one of the positions I sent in my resume for last night...the CEO/Founder e-mailed me this morning and after just one round of back-and-forth wants me to come in for a casual interview THIS EVENING. Something tells me this might be good. Wish me luck guys!

Good Luck!

I'm sitting in the waiting room at the doctor because my ear infection is still kicking my ass. I can't even close my mouth.

merkeyterkey

The Real FLATTIRE
Also some chick is here in the waiting room with her 7 kids doing whatever the fuck they want.

I think after the 4th kid, you just say fuck it and quit trying to dictate what they do. Otherwise they'll figure out they can out number you and might start a revolution...

cskm

Banned

good luck tre!

JerGTI

Ready to race!

Good Luck! It sounds promising.

merkeyterkey said:
I think after the 4th kid, you just say fuck it and quit trying to dictate what they do. Otherwise they'll figure out they can out number you and might start a revolution...

:lol:

John/Cue\Publik

Speed>stance

after my 3rd I started thinking this way and got fixed... they most definitely know when they got you outnumbered

ChattMkv

Level 80 Procrasturbator
Thanks for the well wishes guys...t-minus one hour till my interview now.

For now...some lulz!

Status
Not open for further replies.