GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The Golfmkv OFF-TOPIC chat (Part 9)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Subie2013

Humble yourself
you have been around the wrong hispanics then. my mother in law is beautiful and is 54.
This is probably very true. But I'm just saying from what I've seen. Although, here I grew up has probably the most attractive girls in the country. So my standards are up higher then most. I think Nick and Rus can confirm my feelings.

Subie2013

Humble yourself
Well I've been to Texas, Louisiana, and Alabama and I didn't see girls like here. Just from what I've seen here still wins.

das_fast

Blaine Likes Men
yes i have. i was there for a month for training....ok, and Arizona State is ranked #1 every year...because people come from all over to go the schools.

Utah has pretty women, but in my opinion, not nearly as much as Texas or Oklahoma where i grew up.

Subie2013

Humble yourself
yes i have. i was there for a month for training....ok, and Arizona State is ranked #1 every year...because people come from all over to go the schools.

Utah has pretty women, but in my opinion, not nearly as much as Texas or Oklahoma where i grew up.
Well I was just saying I didn't see that many cuties. Obviously I saw some, but not in the numbers like here.
According to the Mormon Press, I read that issue too :bellyroll::bellyroll:

I think we all can agree who has the least attractive ladies, Mississippi
Word, and word.

Status
Not open for further replies.