GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The Golfmkv OFF-TOPIC chat (Part 9)

Status
Not open for further replies.

merkeyterkey

The Real FLATTIRE
Im so burnt out on the whole thing its not even funny. I dont even enjoy working on it anymore. On another note, boredom at work = leak testers. 4' for BT, 3" and 2.5". Regulator with quick connect does 60 psi if needed.

You leak test with a braided hose?

Ill be in Indiana this weekend, hurry up and get your car running :fighting0030:

eurocars

5/17/15 - Never forget
You leak test with a braided hose?

Ill be in Indiana this weekend, hurry up and get your car running :fighting0030:

yeah, basically braided AN hose, -4 line. We have the good stuff at work. Im going to mess with the fuel pump tonight, i think ill try connecting it directly to the sump to rule out any sort of supply problem. Atleast it runs now, hasnt really run in a year. Also, going to be doing a clutch on a new beetle this weekend. This is the second car i'll be pulling a trans from in the past two weeks. Apparently there was a GB on golfmk6 for clutchmasters fx400 and every single one has shit the bed in under 10k miles. Last trans I pulled was in 2 hours, going to try to do this one in 1.5

kdisjubjub

shhh I'm hunting wabbits
Mondays...

Sterling

Steel Tip
Hmm. Reviews seem decent. Looking for a mid-week date with #1.

BTW she's pretty much the only girl I'm seeing right now. All the others fizzled out.

The reviews are just hating on his social criticism.
If you take his commentary with a grain of salt. You will enjoy the film.

Status
Not open for further replies.