The Golfmkv OFF-TOPIC chat (Part 9)

Status
Not open for further replies.

FaLLeNAn9eL

JESUS HATES FLAT TIRE

He's not bleeding enough...

Electricalbox

OMG CAT FTW!
Looks clean dude! Brazilian BBQ? You have my attention...what does that consist of, I have Korean BBQ all the time here in L.A and it's awesome.

YES! Love this Ryan!

Thanks guys,

As for the Brazilian BBQ it was pretty decent, I just took them to a local place. Its pretty good, they just keep walking around with various cuts of meatss for the Brazilian BBQ it was pretty decent, I just took them to a local place. Its pretty good, they just keep walking around with various cuts of meats. Not the best reviews, but its pretty good.

http://www.yelp.com/biz/green-field-steak-house-west-covina

With the set up, I fucked up because I measured incorrectly since I didn't have the tank. I was going to use the other section as storage, but instead I will drill two holes and run the lines through center board.

BTW if anyone wants that felt it is very very close to OEM. It can be bought at Joann's fabric for 4.99 per 36"x 72".

Subie2013

Humble yourself
Black Hawk Down is still one of the best movies of all time! It's amazing! I've seen it countless times and I'm still drawn into it.

RevoGLI

i <3 canada land
I find it eery that these guys came from the same hot-bed where the cod mw1-3 main antagonist resided...

it's the beginning of the modern warfare series, but reversed....

also, i never though the terrorists the russians feared would ever come attack us. its not like russia and the us are bff's, so why us?

dddrew.

blah.
why are they giving him a tracheostomy? or wtf am I looking at?
He got shot in the throat region early. He was probably having a hard time breathing so the bullet must have hit the trachea or disturbed it. They were taking every precaution to stabilize him so they can eventually interrogate him.

dddrew.

blah.
Listening to the police scanners live, watching live footage, and reading live comments on reddit made yesterday feel like I was watching an intense 24 hour movie.

Status
Not open for further replies.